Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 12/7 Live Show *** Spoilers ***

Re: 12/7 Live Show *** Spoilers ***

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Yep, I was...lol.

So was I!

FORT Fogey

So who does everyone think is going tonight? Dial Idol has Rachael at the bottom but I think she has fans who will keep her in.

I like the format of this better than AI but I find myself not caring who wins on either of them. I am saturated with singing competitions, I guess.

That said, Josh stands apart from the others for me.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I re-watched Rachel's performances and I don't think she will be in the bottom 2. Just don't like her lower register. Marcus is the one definitely going home. I think that Melanie and Josh are safe, so the fans will have to get their fave into the semi finals.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    So was I!
    The moment I hear him sing, I can't help grooving right along...lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I re-watched Rachel's performances and I don't think she will be in the bottom 2. Just don't like her lower register. Marcus is the one definitely going home. I think that Melanie and Josh are safe, so the fans will have to get their fave into the semi finals.
    I really liked Marcus last night, so I likely jinxed him poor soul

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well I loved everyone, maybe its the eggnog LOL! I thought Marcus was excellent( his second song was great) Chris..wow! They were all good .I am glad i am not voting.
    I'm with you! I thought everyone did very well last night. I have NEVER liked Marcus, but thought he was his very best. I'm impressed. I can't see him being in the bottom again.

I also thought Chris was quite good. He must have a good fan base too.

Rachel, I love as always, however, it is now very clear just how much younger she is than the others. I fear she will be passed over for a more mature artist.

Josh, I didn't care for the songs, but loved him. I love him as a person and the voice. His second song was too much Joe Cocker. Didn't he do that song too?

Melanie talked too much and it turned me off. It seemed fake and I wonder if it will lose her votes. I'm not feeling that spirit that she seemed to take on in her little speech. Too fake.

I take back my prediction. I'm not so sure it will be between Josh and Melanie. It could go down any way at this point.
    Shoepie and Fanny Mare like this.

I feel the same Debb70 .I think Chris might be in the F2.

I think someone upthead commented on this, but I would like to hear what Clive Davis thought of the performers. I trust his opinion more than any of the judges. I'm sure he would be kind in his words, but I wonder who he was really impressed with, if anyone.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I am not sure if the judges still decide who leaves between the B2 this week, and then it's all up to the votes next week, or if we start with the lowest vote-getter leaving this week. I think the judges still decide. If that's the case, I think it will be between Marcus and Rachel, and even though he did very well last night, and IMO, better than Rachel, I think the judges would be hard-pressed to keep him if he's indeed in the B2/B3 for a 3rd week in a row.

Also, I'm pretty sure the finale has a final 3. They only cut one person this week and the next, and then it's finale time, which leaves us with 3. It's how the UK version does it - or at least how they did it this year.

FORT Newbie

The trouble with this show is too many dancers, and too much lighting. Josh's 2nd performance was just him and some background lighting - thats what i want to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast