+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 12/1 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Re: 12/1 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Does anyone know how many are going home next week? One or two? Unless something really gets shaken up, Marcus and Chris will be in the bottom. Either or both will go home. Prediction so far: Melanie wins, Josh second, Rachel third. Subject to change depending on upcoming performances.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Actually, Paula did her job. She's a judge and she gave her opinion, just like the other two did.
    I was going to post the same thing. At first I hoped Paula would let the vote make the decision. But I have to give her props for sticking to her guns. I have a feeling she and Nicole decided that since LA already lost one, Paula has lost all and Nicole only has one left, Simon shouldn't have a full stable. Not the best reason for choosing, but I sort of understand. Couldn't you just hear the gloating if he was the only one with all his contestants left? I don't think he could resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Does anyone know how many are going home next week? One or two? Unless something really gets shaken up, Marcus and Chris will be in the bottom. Either or both will go home. Prediction so far: Melanie wins, Josh second, Rachel third. Subject to change depending on upcoming performances.
    I think Josh will( should) win.Or maybe he's too much( sort of like AI) and they will play it safe and Melanie will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Good question. I don't know! The show is supposed to wrap up the week before Christmas, which would make the finale/results on 12/22. That's 3 weeks away. So, let's see, if only one goes home each week:
    12/7-8 Top 5
    12/14-15 Top 4
    12/21-22 Top 3 Finale

So will there be 3 in the finale, or 2? If only 2, will 2 be eliminated next week or the week after? Two people leaving at this point seems a little too severe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Josh will( should) win.Or maybe he's too much( sort of like AI) and they will play it safe and Melanie will win.
    I agree Josh should win, but think Melanie will. She has the momentum right now. But you never know what will happen in the next couple of weeks.

I didn't see anyone post about this, and I missed it whenever it was announced (that's what I get for FF'ing through the boring stuff). We had the opportunity to vote for one of the two songs each contestant will sing next week. There were 3 songs apiece to choose from. These are the songs.

Rachel Crow
    “Forget You” by Cee Lo Green
    “Ain't No Mountain High Enough” by Diana Ross
    “Valerie” by Amy Winehouse

Melanie Amaro

“Hero” by Mariah Carey
    “I Didn't Know My Own Strength” by Whitney Houston
    “The Voice Within” by Christina Aguilera

Marcus Canty
    “We Belong Together” by Mariah Carey
    “Saving All My Love For You” by Whitney Houston
    “I’ll Make Love to You” by Boyz II Men

Chris Rene
    “My Love is Your Love” by Whitney Houston
    “Angel” by Shaggy
    “Fly” by Sugar Ray

Josh Krajcik
    “Chasing Pavements” by Adele
    “Everytime You Go Away” by Hall & Oates
    “Come Together” by The Beatles

Voting closed at noon, so we're out of luck. Not terribly impressed with the choices, though.
    Debb70 likes this.

I would like to hear Melanie sing 'Hero' and Josh singing 'Chasing pavements.'

I don't like any of the choices.
    Debb70 likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    First off...they should kick off that lousy host who reads everything from the script. Ever notice that he says and ask the same thing every week? He would ask the same question every time a contestant gets sent home despite the contestant being obviously upset. Drew was bawling and he had the gall to ask how it feels to be sent home???!! Can't he adlib? Why not ask Drew "I'm really sorry that you're leaving us tonite. Would you like to say a few words to your fans before you go?" instead of "How do you feel now that you got sent home?" Stupid!)
    I can't stand that host. I keep hoping he will get better, but I just don't think he's capable. The worst was when he was trying to start the recap for Drew and the other girls ran on stage to hug and console her. He just threw up his hands and walked away! He doesn't even seem to know how to fake compassion, or react to situations as they occur, on LIVE TV. If they bring this show back next year, they should definitely consider finding a different host.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Paula and Nicole voted against Simon, I don't think it's about Drew. All 3 judges wanted an uptempo or maybe even mid-tempo song from Drew but Simon never listened to them so it's payback time. Marcus was in the bottom twice in a row, I thought he should have been gone. If Paula made sense, she should have left it to the voting public and she can wash her hands. Now people are hating on her (and Nicole).
    Why shouldn't Paula be allowed to have an opinion and vote for the one she wants to keep? Would anyone thing that it was an issue if Drew hadn't been on stage upset and sobbing? These kids are too young to be put in the pressure cooker of reality tv. They don't have enough life experience to deal with it all.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I would like to hear Melanie sing 'Hero' and Josh singing 'Chasing pavements.'
    These are the choices I voted for. I think Josh could really do well with "Chasing Pavements" and "Hero" could not be any more perfect for Melanie imo - she'll kill it.

Really hoping they are the final 2! I'm almost positive that Chris has one of those spots though, which I guess I'm ok with.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

so X Factor is supposed to be different from AI? it may be more glitzy and overproduced but as far as singers go....meh. Melanie will probably win but she could very well be from that other boring show AI. The host needs to go..why must every reality show have a brit host?? U don't see X Factor UK w/an American host now do u.. 1st season is below par when it should normally be the best. Can't wait for the Voice to come back.

+ Reply to Thread