+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 12/1 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Re: 12/1 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Perhaps to those of us who don't pay that much attention to a particular genre (like rap or country), everything sounds the same. To me, Astro sounded just as much the same every week as Drew did. So I do get the comparison.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Re: 12/1 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Perhaps to those of us who don't pay that much attention to a particular genre (like rap or country), everything sounds the same. To me, Astro sounded just as much the same every week as Drew did. So I do get the comparison.
    That's what I was thinking. I've heard slow rap done before, but I didn't hear that from Astro. Week after week, it just sounded like the same monotone voice at the same tempo. That's why after the tribute to that boxer, I stopped listening.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112