+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 12/1 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

Re: 12/1 Results Show ***SPOILERS***

TMZ is reporting that Paula and Nicole are getting death threats because they sent Drew home.
    Debb70 likes this.

Astrow has signed with Jay Z so he is feeling no pain from being boot from the show. I knew he would be signed you would be crazy to not sign the kid. Astro odds of making just shot through the roof by being signe on Jay z's label,
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 12-06-2011 at 12:11 AM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Astrow has signed with Jay Z so he is feeling no pain from being boot from the show. I knew he would be signed you would be crazy to not sign the kid. Astro odds of making just shot through the roof by being signe on Jay z's label,
    I'm happy to hear this. I knew he'd have no problem getting signed. I saw him getting signed with Jay-Z from a mile away. It's good that he's off the show. Now he can get on with the business of his career that much sooner. This is excellent news for such a talented kid.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    There was never a doubt for me he wouldn't be signed, well done Astro..

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    TMZ is reporting that Paula and Nicole are getting death threats because they sent Drew home.
    Isn't that crazy? I hope they catch the ones who did that.

Chaz Bono got death threats too when he was on DWTS. It makes you wonder about the mentality of some people.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Isn't that crazy? I hope they catch the ones who did that.

Chaz Bono got death threats too when he was on DWTS. It makes you wonder about the mentality of some people.
    I think some people need a life, or a hobby They have way too much time on their hands
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    I don't think her vote had anything to do with him. Both her and Nicole have been trying to get Drew to change it up for weeks now, I think she was just tired of waiting.
    Why is it okay for Astro to just do rap, but it's not okay for Drew to do the same tempo??? Why does she have to change it up, yet no one said a word about Astro changing it up?
    Debb70 likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose View Post
    Why is it okay for Astro to just do rap, but it's not okay for Drew to do the same tempo??? Why does she have to change it up, yet no one said a word about Astro changing it up?
    Huh? I don't get what a music genre has to do with the tempo of a song. It's like comparing apples to onions. Rap music is a music genre, like Country music, like pop music, like rock music. And within those genres you have fast music, slow music and everything in between, so I don't get your comparison. One can build an entire career of any of the aforementioned genres. However, I don't know of too many artisits, specifically mainstream artists who have made successful careers out of singing only slow tempo songs.
    RealVoyeur and Fanny Mare like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Huh? I don't get what a music genre has to do with the tempo of a song. It's like comparing apples to onions. Rap music is a music genre, like Country music, like pop music, like rock music. And within those genres you have fast music, slow music and everything in between, so I don't get your comparison. One can build an entire career of any of the aforementioned genres. However, I don't know of too many artisits, specifically mainstream artists who have made successful careers out of singing only slow tempo songs.
    All Astro's songs were the same tempo. Rap, rap, rap. I did not see any change in anything with him. So you are saying, if you rap it is okay to do the same thing week after week, but if you are not a rapper, than you need to make sure to change things up every week. Do a slow tempo, than an up tempo?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    What f-in' idiots. Those people should not be allowed access to the internet. Or TV. This year has not been a good year for the sanity of TV "fans".
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread