+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 11/30 Show ***Spoilers***

Re: 11/30 Show ***Spoilers***

Rachel is cute and can sing but I really would prefer to see her in a Disney Classic Movie... Really at 12 or 13 what does a girl her age sing about that would appeal to the masses?? I just don't see it happening yet for her. She was the worst of the night (in my book) along with Marcus but he really is the most entertaining to watch. I love Drew's voice but I don't think the girl has a chance with so much controversy surrounding her ever week (such a shame really) I think the whole Melanie "come back" story was to drum up fans and votes only. Because honestly, how could she not have been in Simon's top 4 to begin with??

Paula's really the only one of the judges that I can seem to stomach... for the rest it doesn't seem to be about the best talent but more about which "mentor" will win.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

I might be done with this show. I was so bored last night, with everybody. And 90 minutes for 7 people to sing one song each? Way too long. I'm not interested in how overproduced they can make a preformance or how much dancing a person can do. Just give me good singing and I will be happy. I miss Leroy!
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I might be done with this show. I was so bored last night, with everybody. And 90 minutes for 7 people to sing one song each? Way too long. I'm not interested in how overproduced they can make a preformance or how much dancing a person can do. Just give me good singing and I will be happy. I miss Leroy!
    I enjoyed last night( It was too long ) but i said the same thing, I miss Leroy.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    If it came to the manner in which you described tonight, I think P and N would vote to send one of Simon's people home
    I got the B3 right didn't I? And that Astro having the least votes

But you're right that P and N would send Drew home instead of Marcus despite Marcus being there 2 weeks in a row. They didn't like the way Simon handled Drew. After 3 weeks of the doing what she does best, Simon should have changed it up to create more interest and not bore Drew's fair weather voters. Simon is just plain adamant and egostistical and because of such attitude, he fails to see the obvious despite his fellow judges telling him so. He made mistakes early by taking the least deserving girls in Simone and Tiah to the live show (they shouldn't even be in the top 8 girls in the first place) perhaps to spite the other judges and at the same time prove a point. Then he tried to make up for the mistake by bringing back Melanie. In the end, he cut off those two girls he tried to shove down our throats.

So now, he insists that Drew sing the same thing week after week after week and because of his attitude, he thinks he's doing it right while ignoring the other judges' suggestions. P and N kept Marcus because he is more entertaining and despite the mediocre vocals on his save song, his performance was more heartfelt than Drew's. If the judges vote went into a tie which I think Paula should have done, I think Drew will have the next lowest votes anyway.

FORT Fogey

You were right about the bottom three, but I predicted the desire of P and N to get back at Simon and his nastiness directed at both of them. They did get their revenge...too bad the girl had to pay for his many mistakes.
    Babycakee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    You were right about the bottom three, but I predicted the desire of P and N to get back at Simon and his nastiness directed at both of them. They did get their revenge...too bad the girl had to pay for his many mistakes.
    I refuse to believe that either of those two women would play that kind of game to "get back at" Simon or anyone. I think a lot of that bickering is staged anyway, kind of expected that the judges/mentors won't get along.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I refuse to believe that either of those two women would play that kind of game to "get back at" Simon or anyone. I think a lot of that bickering is staged anyway, kind of expected that the judges/mentors won't get along.
    Yes.I have thought that on these shows. I mean they have a run through when they rehearse, I think they rehearse what they are going to say. jmho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567