+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 11/30 Show ***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/30 Show ***Spoilers***

That is interesting....the one song that was applauded by the other judges was one the kid picked herself.......most of Simon's choices have been less successful.
    Debb70 likes this.

I thought Rachel chose the song she wanted to sing. Maybe I have them muddled up. Rachel's voice imho is not as good as Drew's. She is bubbly and sort of Shirley Temple, but I dont see her winning

I think that Rachel is accustomed to doing certain kinds of songs. For example, I think she could have done the song Ben quite well. I even think she could have done an updated version of Rockin Robin! The difference with Drew is that Simon allows Drew to do the slow ballads over and over. I think that the truth will be told if she comes out with an uptempo song. I'm not sure her voice can hold up. Last night was Drew's songest vocal IMO. But, as I have said before. I sometimes think that having a great voice is not really an asset in today's music scene.
    Shoepie and Fanny Mare like this.

I think she should do an up tempo song, I agree with you. Maybe next week. If not, maybe she cant .OTOH I know singers that never do up tempo and they do just fine

B3 will be Asstro, Marcus, and Drew (although i wish it would be Rachel)

Astro going home first while Marcus and Drew doing a sing-off. I think Paula and Nicole will send Marcus home.

FORT Newbie

I really thought ABC would have been a perfect song choice for Rachel. It would have matched up well with her voice and allowed her to be fun and playful, which fits with her personality. Who knows what their methodology is in choosing these songs? My favs are Melanie & Josh. Not my favorite, but thought Chris Rene did well last night. He seems to have a big fan base.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    B3 will be Asstro, Marcus, and Drew (although i wish it would be Rachel)

Astro going home first while Marcus and Drew doing a sing-off. I think Paula and Nicole will send Marcus home.

If it came to the manner in which you described tonight, I think P and N would vote to send one of Simon's people home
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    If it came to the manner in which you described tonight, I think P and N would vote to send one of Simon's people home
    Yes he has all 3 girls left.I agree

Yea, but I doubt P and N will do it. It's too bad because Marcus is the only contestant who can actually sing and dance ala Usher or JT. Hopefully it will be Drew and Rachel doing the sing-off. It will only happen if Marcus fans were able to vote more this week to save him out of the bottom 3.

FORT Fogey

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't do so....none at all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast