+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 11/23 Results Show *** SPOILERS ***

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 11/23 Results Show *** SPOILERS ***

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am not sorry to see either go. I found Leroy boring and Lakota Rayne was an obvious choice. I like the double eliminations and think AI should do this to speed up the show. A lot of these shows could benefit from trimming their air time to 1 hour and double eliminations. Some drag on waaaaaaay too long. DWTS is the most guilty of pushing the limits.

Kevin, Drew and Marcus are the next in danger. I can see Rachael Crow, Melanie and Josh making the finals.
    Who is Kevin? The only person I can think of you might mean is Chris Rene.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Who is Kevin? The only person I can think of you might mean is Chris Rene.

Ah ha! That is the one! Not memorable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ah ha! That is the one! Not memorable for me.
    I gotcha! Unfortunately he is memorable to me, but not in a good way. And since I'm married to a Kevin, I'd appreciate it if you'd quit abusing his good name!

FORT Fogey

I gotcha! Unfortunately he is memorable to me, but not in a good way. And since I'm married to a Kevin, I'd appreciate it if you'd quit abusing his good name!
    Will do!

Wow. I was so sorry to see Leroy go. I do agree, however, that he seemed to be holding back in his performances, so he really wasn't a good fit for this show. Now that he's gone, the only act I really like is Josh. If he gets eliminated before the finale, then I'm out of here. Somebody said that out of all Paula's and Nicole's acts, Josh is the one who should have been saved because he has the best chance. I couldn't agree more. From the beginning he's the one act I've liked most in this entire competition.

Speaking of which, it's going to be interesting next week. With a double elimination, it means that we finally get to start whittling down the girls and boys. One or two of them will go home. So who's in the danger zone? I really wish it would be Drew and Astro, but I have a feeling that's just wishful thinking. Marcus will probably get eliminated, but if Josh doesn't go as well, then who will fill that second spot?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Wow. I was so sorry to see Leroy go. I do agree, however, that he seemed to be holding back in his performances, so he really wasn't a good fit for this show. Now that he's gone, the only act I really like is Josh. If he gets eliminated before the finale, then I'm out of here. Somebody said that out of all Paula's and Nicole's acts, Josh is the one who should have been saved because he has the best chance. I couldn't agree more. From the beginning he's the one act I've liked most in this entire competition.

Speaking of which, it's going to be interesting next week. With a double elimination, it means that we finally get to start whittling down the girls and boys. One or two of them will go home. So who's in the danger zone? I really wish it would be Drew and Astro, but I have a feeling that's just wishful thinking. Marcus will probably get eliminated, but if Josh doesn't go as well, then who will fill that second spot?
    I think anyone can be vulnerable. Any contestant's fans can, for some reason, collectively slack off. Just ask Chris Daughtry! Personally, my dream of two leaving this week are Chris Rene and Astro.
    Shoepie likes this.

I think anyone can be vulnerable. Any contestant's fans can, for some reason, collectively slack off. Just ask Chris Daughtry! Personally, my dream of two leaving this week are Chris Rene and Astro.
    I agree with these two leaving.( LA will sign them) . Drew is going to have to really bring it!! Leroy didn't and he was out of the.I think Josh will be in the final two with Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree with these two leaving.( LA will sign them) . Drew is going to have to really bring it!! Leroy didn't and he was out of the.I think Josh will be in the final two with Melanie
    I wouldn't mind seeing Astro and Drew leave. I was a fan of Drew in the beginning, but not so much any more. Chris could go too and I wouldn't be sad. Actually, with the exception of Josh and Rachel, they can all go home next week.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

My fandom for this show has fallen. Once the public start voting things start going sour.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123