+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 11/23 Results Show *** SPOILERS ***

Re: 11/23 Results Show *** SPOILERS ***

Hmm I hd a feeling Leroy was going home.If only he had sung like he did tonight( sigh)

FORT Fogey

Sad to see Leroy go
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Aww I didn't want Leroy to go home. I do love his voice, but he just wasn't the right fit for this show. Perhaps he would have been a better choice for The Voice. He sings well, is nice to look at but a little too understated for XFactor.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I figured Lakoda Rayne got the lowest votes. Was expecting Astro, Leroy Bell, and Marcus Canty to be in the bottom but then I thought Astro and Leroy Bell will be the ones competing for the sing-off. I wish it wasn't a double elimination, Leroy would have stayed a couple more weeks. I guess America was turned off by him always forgetting his cue during the group sing. He did it two consecutive times! X-factor got busted the first time because it was Leroy's fault that American discovered that the group sing was lip-synced. So they did away with the lip-sync the following week only for Leroy to miss his cue again! LOL

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Sad to LeRoy go, but it was the right choice. He has a great singing voice, is very easy on the eyes, but he just wasn't much of a performer. Not enough stage presence. And I agree with the other person who asked why the show is having double eliminations all of a sudden? Looks to me like they want this show over and done with well in advance of Christmas - which would make sense, hence the reason for sending to singers home at a time.

And on a side-note, did anyone see after they announced LeRoy was going home and all the judges gathered on stage with their singers, and Nicole goes up and grabs the mic from the host (can't rememeber his name) and yells into that LeRoy is a great singer etc. The host did a double-take and was not having it at ALL. lol He look shocked and appalled that she'd done that. He gave her a look that could melted steel...lol. As if to say, "Who the hell do you think you are grabbing the mic out of my hand like that?" I had a good laugh out of that.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 11-24-2011 at 08:20 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I wonder why they got such a short run.....I was NOT expecting all these double eliminations. Well, all the groups are gone, and the two older singers who really both already had their chances. Apparenlty America prefers a clone to AI....young people looking for a chance....and I guess I agree

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I love you guys for posting here. Saves me (on the West coast) from having to spend (read: waste! LOL!) my time watching the whole show.
    Wonder how Simon's going to handle his girl Drew getting such low votes. He has ridiculous love for that girl and I just can't see it. Every single song she performs sounds just like the last.
    We don't know that Drew got a low number of votes. They only pulled Drew and LR aside and said that one had the lowest number of votes, and the other was going "straight through" to next week. Sorry that I wasn't clear!

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I figured Lakoda Rayne got the lowest votes. Was expecting Astro, Leroy Bell, and Marcus Canty to be in the bottom but then I thought Astro and Leroy Bell will be the ones competing for the sing-off. I wish it wasn't a double elimination, Leroy would have stayed a couple more weeks. I guess America was turned off by him always forgetting his cue during the group sing. He did it two consecutive times! X-factor got busted the first time because it was Leroy's fault that American discovered that the group sing was lip-synced. So they did away with the lip-sync the following week only for Leroy to miss his cue again! LOL
    I still really like him. Maybe when you hit 60 youmiss things I have to say I wasn't keen on Lakoda Rayne, but they grew on me.I doubt this will be the last we hear of them either. I just love that name Lakoda Rayne, very catchy

Very sorry to see Leroy leave. I guess the reason I prefer Leroy's understated performances to the over produced messes is that I myself am within Leroy's age group. Oh well, no way he couldn't won, and I guess if Josh gets eliminated I will be hard pressed to continue watching it.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey

I am not sorry to see either go. I found Leroy boring and Lakota Rayne was an obvious choice. I like the double eliminations and think AI should do this to speed up the show. A lot of these shows could benefit from trimming their air time to 1 hour and double eliminations. Some drag on waaaaaaay too long. DWTS is the most guilty of pushing the limits.

Kevin, Drew and Marcus are the next in danger. I can see Rachael Crow, Melanie and Josh making the finals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast