+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 11/10 Results Show *** SPOILERS ***

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 11/10 Results Show *** SPOILERS ***

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    The way I see it is that since the Judges are competing against each other, they would send home Paula's strongest group. Imo, Stereo Hoggz was the strongest of the two groups, and it's been rather clear to me that Paula spent alot more time with Stereo Hoggz than she did with Lakoda Rayne. jmo.
    That's one way to look at it. OTOH, Stereo Hoggz hit B2 two weeks in a row. Which is especially bad since you'd think if they really had a strong fan base, they would have been voting their fingers off to make sure they didn't hit the B2 again. If I was a judge, I would have been hard pressed to save them. With that in mind, if LR is in the B2 next week, it will be tough. Similarly, they should go home if they have 2 consecutive B2's. However, how bad would the judges feel to get rid of Paula's last horse in this race so soon? Not that she has a chance in Hades.... A lot probably depends on who else would be in the B2.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I understood the Stero Hogz going. Simon and LA are looking for recording artists, not performers. They would make a good opening act in Vegas for a comic or singer. They think Dakota Rayne has a better shot as recording artists. It really doesn't matter because Dakota Rayne will go next week anyway.

I agree that they should divide the groups next season so each jugde mentors a mix of sexes, ages and groups. And don't make up a group; choose from those you already put through!

Melane, Rachael and Josh are my favorites and I think they will make it very far if not the finals.

I like this show much better than AI.
    I so totally agree with the bolded red part above
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Yes, it depends on who is in the bottom with Lakota Rayne, assuming they land there this week. Perhaps, Paula will spend all her time on them and they will do great! They need a completely remake; new style, new hair, new music, etc. I hate to say it, but the IMO the best they sounded was at Paula's house. That's pretty bad.

If Stacy is in the bottom with anyone, they will send her home. I don't think either of the men like her.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I also agree with you about how cruel it is for the judges to say who they are sending home. I assume that's the format in the UK? Not that it makes it right. They give overdone praise on performance night, as if they're afraid of hurting feelings. Why do they have to suddenly have to be mean on results night?
    In fact, Paula was a total wreck when they asked her who she was sending home. She couldn't not even say it but instead she said "I want to save..."

Is there not going to be a thread for tonight's show? I would start one, but it doesn't start for another 2 hours on the West Coast.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Is there not going to be a thread for tonight's show? I would start one, but it doesn't start for another 2 hours on the West Coast.
    I just noticed there was no thread. I'll see about posting a brief recap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123