+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 11/3 Results Show ***Spoilers***

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 11/3 Results Show ***Spoilers***

Simon likes to play games. I figure, like somebody else said, he knew the others would pick Intensity to go home. Maybe he wanted to push Stereo Hoggz to do even better. To be honest, I didn't think they did that well on their sing-off song, "Emotion." Sounded like somebody was off key. I wasn't too crazy about Intensity either, but I might have given them the edge, just for last night. Not overall, though. No way did I think Intensity should stay over Stereo Hoggz.

Another thing Stereo Hoggz had going against them was singing in the dreaded #1 spot.

I watched for the first time last night.
    I thought both groups were supposed to be singing their hearts out to stay in the comp.
    Yet, it was pretty obvious that lip synching was going on.
    Is that the case with this show?
    It's bad enough when it's on the group performance on AI, but to see it when they're trying to stay in the competition seems a bit ludicrous to me.
    I missed Simon and Paula this past season on AI, but I was not at all a fan of the X Factor last night. Sorry.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Loved the show Outasight was fabulous, so happy Chris Rene got thru and Drew they are unique to me.
    bee stung lips and Fanny Mare like this.

Sure enough, inTENsity is the first to go. They are the Mickey Mouse Club of the 21st century, yuk. Why do they have to be 10 members? They could have just whittled them down to 6 at most because some of those guys are not very good. I think all the groups will go out first then the solos will start with Stacy.

FORT Fogey

I will watch again tonight,,,but I am really not a fan of the show. Simon and Paula are repeating their AI "silly" act** boring**; the acts are OK....just a couple are keeping me watching; the show is just too much in costuming, back up dancers, staging and never mind the blinding lights...they are everywhere!!!

Typical Simon.....lots of talk and bluster, but did he actually produce anything different or valuable?? I think if he was just doing a show, he might have been OK, but he was determned to out do AI so everything is over-the-top.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne View Post
    Loved the show Outasight was fabulous, so happy Chris Rene got thru and Drew they are unique to me.
    I am really looking forward to seeing Drew tonight

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am really looking forward to seeing Drew tonight
    Me too! She is my favorite!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fogey

Drew and Rachel and all the over-30's are the most interesting to me.

Everyone in between = meh with the slight exception of Chris Renae.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Sure enough, inTENsity is the first to go. They are the Mickey Mouse Club of the 21st century, yuk. Why do they have to be 10 members? They could have just whittled them down to 6 at most because some of those guys are not very good. I think all the groups will go out first then the solos will start with Stacy.
    So Paula's two worst choices were the first to be eliminated (by her and by the audience). Big surprise.

I'm only here for Leroy, Josh, and Chris. As for the rest, Jexter said it best:

Everyone in between = meh
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I agree, except that Drew has gotten boring for me. I would say for me it's Rachel, Leroy, and Josh. And the rest are meh.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast