+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 11/2 Live Show ***Spoilers***

Re: 11/2 Live Show ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    If one was lip synching in that group number, then all of them were. They wouldn't have a group performance with some singing live and others who were recorded. That doesn't make any sense.

I do wish they would focus on the contestants and their songs. They need help with song choice and the actual singing. All of bells and whistles are just distractions.
    They were all lip synching. Not surprising, they do (did?) that on Idol too with the group numbers. I totally agree that the bells and whistles are distracting and very boring. Simon was always so vocal about song choice being an issue on Idol. Apparently now the judges/mentors are picking the songs, and doing a terrible job of it in most cases. This show has been a disappointment for me, with a few interesting moments.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 11/2 Live Show ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    They were all lip synching. Not surprising, they do (did?) that on Idol too with the group numbers. I totally agree that the bells and whistles are distracting and very boring. Simon was always so vocal about song choice being an issue on Idol. Apparently now the judges/mentors are picking the songs, and doing a terrible job of it in most cases. This show has been a disappointment for me, with a few interesting moments.
    Good point! Isn't that funny. I guess I often disagreed with what the judges would pick on "Judges Choice" week on AI, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567