+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 11/2 Live Show ***Spoilers***

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 11/2 Live Show ***Spoilers***

Not sure what happened, but I could not sign into FORT after about 8:30. I could get into other sites, but not FORT. So I missed participating in the play-by-play!

Of course I loved Josh, although I wasn't as crazy about the song as the other judges. Melanie sounded wonderful. Drew did well too, but I think Melanie and Josh are the top 2. I just hope the rest of America agrees!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I guess I am the only person who hears pitch problems with Stacie.
    No you aren't! I couldn't understand all the raving over her when she auditioned. I thought she sounded pretty good tonight, though. I agree with Paula - her lower register is beautiful. But when she hits the higher notes, she sounds shrill to me. She did look beautiful tonight, though.

Does anyone else think the judges aren't going to be critical at all? Did anyone have a bad word to say, even a mildly bad word, after the performance? Sometimes you'd hear Simon say he thought the song choice would be bad, but then he'd say he was wrong. Oh, wait - Nicole did criticize Simon for changing the words to "Walking On Sunshine," and I definitely agreed with that. Why? Does "Walking On Sunshine" have an adult meaning I don't know about?

I missed the phone numbers. Can somebody please list them?

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    What was spoiled about her last week?
    She's already had a pretty decent career and has had lots of high-profile contacts. You can read the posts in here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/x-factor/91851-top-17-performance-night-spoilers-5.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    I missed the phone numbers. Can somebody please list them?
    1-855-THE-XF- and the number of who you want to vote for. Josh is 06. All you need to know. Just kidding. I'll look them up for you.

Here they are:

01 - Stereo Hoggz
    02 - Chris Rene
    03 - Leroy Bell
    04 - Rachel Crow
    05 - Lakoda Rayne
    06 - Josh Krajcik
    07 - Melanie Amaro
    08 - Astro
    09 - Intensity
    10 - Drew
    11 - Marcus Canty
    12 - Stacey Francis
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 11-02-2011 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Not sure what happened, but I could not sign into FORT after about 8:30. I could get into other sites, but not FORT. So I missed participating in the play-by-play!
    Every time I come here now, it says "No content" on the main page. Evidently this is a problem with the site, though.

Of course I loved Josh, although I wasn't as crazy about the song as the other judges. Melanie sounded wonderful. Drew did well too, but I think Melanie and Josh are the top 2. I just hope the rest of America agrees!
    Josh's voice is great, but I didn't really like tonight's song, either. It just sounded kind of average after last week. I'm rooting for him all the way, though, along with Melanie.

Does anyone else think the judges aren't going to be critical at all? Did anyone have a bad word to say, even a mildly bad word, after the performance? Sometimes you'd hear Simon say he thought the song choice would be bad, but then he'd say he was wrong. Oh, wait - Nicole did criticize Simon for changing the words to "Walking On Sunshine," and I definitely agreed with that. Why? Does "Walking On Sunshine" have an adult meaning I don't know about?
    Good point. Although they did criticize each other, they never said a bad thing to the contestants. Still, though, I was happy. Like I said earlier, it's a far cry from AI's unremitting praisefest last season. I'm so glad Simon is back.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    1-855-THE-XF- and the number of who you want to vote for. Josh is 06. All you need to know. Just kidding. I'll look them up for you.

Here they are:

01 - Stereo Hoggz
    02 - Chris Rene
    03 - Leroy Bell
    04 - Rachel Crow
    05 - Lakoda Rayne
    06 - Josh Krajcik
    07 - Melanie Amaro
    08 - Astro
    09 - Intensity
    10 - Drew
    11 - Marcus Canty
    12 - Stacey Francis
    Thank you.

I love this show, I love the talent and the age range . I just dont know why Leroy hasn't been signed already

FORT Fogey

I don't like the show especially. As someone said earlier, with people at this level, let's hear the voice. This is over produced and over staged. The best part is when one of the judges questions something Simon did and he takes it PERSONALLY. Man, he can hand it ouit, but he can't take it.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I don't like the show especially. As someone said earlier, with people at this level, let's hear the voice. This is over produced and over staged. The best part is when one of the judges questions something Simon did and he takes it PERSONALLY. Man, he can hand it ouit, but he can't take it.
    I agree. I was quite underwhelmed. It's as if they are trying to make a big production number with lights, dancers, special effects, etc. so you won't notice the person doesn't sing that well. I'm not sure what's off, but it just seems like a big let down for me.
    I
    Paula was right about Rachel. Why give that little girl with a great voice, a song that does not showcase it? IT makes no sense.

Melanie was great as always. I hope the fact that she sings well will not hurt her. I don't understand the point of promoting people with average voices to be stars. Taylor Swift is big, but she is a song writer and not just a singer. So, I dont' get it with Drew.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Drew is an "old soul". Like the old folks used to say, "She's been here before."
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast