+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Potential Top 16 *** SPOILERS ***

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Potential Top 16 *** SPOILERS ***

Somebody in another forum has been doing a lot of digging, has gotten some info from sources, and has made some determinations based on how some contestants have been presented. He has stated who he thinks (and is sometimes pretty sure) who is in the top 16. I should add that he was not 100% correct in his top 32 predictions.

Overs:
    Dexter Haygood
    Josh Krajcik
    Stacy Francis
    Leroy Bell or Elaine Gibbs - more likely Leroy

Groups:
    2Squar'd
    4Shore
    Stereo Hoggz
    The large group they made up of individuals who didn't make the boy or group top 8 (named themselved InTENsity)

Boys:
    Brian Bradley
    Chris Rene
    Marcus Canty
    Phillip Lomax, probably, but Skyelor Anderson and Nick Voss are not ruled out yet

Girls (this guy is least certain of these):
    Rachel Crow
    Simone Battle
    Tora Woolshin
    Melanie Amaro
    He has no info on Drew, Tiah, or Jazzlyn. So he could be really off on this one.

Re: Potential Top 16 *** SPOILERS ***

I know this show (like all reality comps) needs "filler," or contestants that are pretty awful and don't have a shot in hell of winning but some of these people are just offensive in a serious top 16:
    Simone wannabe beyonce is garbage. She forgot all the words in her final audition--when did that become acceptable?Plus, no one likes her because of her attitude (she has all "dislikes" on the official site).
    Stacey Francis is so boring--and shes not a diva singer. I just dont get the judge love.

Feel free to add to my list.
    I think a must for any top 16 is Drew--she is incredibly talented.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    I know this show (like all reality comps) needs "filler," or contestants that are pretty awful and don't have a shot in hell of winning but some of these people are just offensive in a serious top 16:
    Simone wannabe beyonce is garbage. She forgot all the words in her final audition--when did that become acceptable?Plus, no one likes her because of her attitude (she has all "dislikes" on the official site).
    Stacey Francis is so boring--and shes not a diva singer. I just dont get the judge love.

Feel free to add to my list.
    I think a must for any top 16 is Drew--she is incredibly talented.
    And I almost forgot--why did Stacy announce as "something to know about yourself" that her father died the first day of boot camp--seriously? That's so low. Someone losing their life is not an announcement to gather pity votes--its a huge loss and not something for ratings. She should be ashamed of herself...Im ashamed for her and her family.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

People on shows like this come up with all kinds of sob story lows and other crap to get pity votes. And since the voting public is stupid enough to keep falling for them, people keep bringing them.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    And I almost forgot--why did Stacy announce as "something to know about yourself" that her father died the first day of boot camp--seriously? That's so low. Someone losing their life is not an announcement to gather pity votes--its a huge loss and not something for ratings. She should be ashamed of herself...Im ashamed for her and her family.
    That really stunned me too. It should have been a private thing. I had all kinds of respect for David Cook for keeping his brother's brain cancer as quiet as he could, without going too far and ignoring him.

I pretty much agreed with your previous post too, except I sort of like Simone a little. I'd gladly trade her for Drew, though. Simone seems more like somebody who'd be in a group like The Pussycat Dolls. She's a sexy little thing, but not really a standout. And she did butcher "Your Song." Maybe forgetting the lyrics is only the kiss of death if they're looking for a reason to get rid of somebody.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 10-09-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Stacy Francis could be a ringer. Someone told me that Stacy Francis has had a fairly successful career and she is trying to revive it. I went checking and sure enough she has been in several Broadway and off-Broadway musicals. Plus she was in the girl band Ex-Girlfriends which was signed to a record label in the nineties. None of this has been discuss on X-Factor. Interesting!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Somebody in another forum has been doing a lot of digging, has gotten some info from sources, and has made some determinations based on how some contestants have been presented. He has stated who he thinks (and is sometimes pretty sure) who is in the top 16. I should add that he was not 100% correct in his top 32 predictions.

Overs:
    Dexter Haygood
    Josh Krajcik
    Stacy Francis
    Leroy Bell or Elaine Gibbs - more likely Leroy

Groups:
    2Squar'd
    4Shore
    Stereo Hoggz
    The large group they made up of individuals who didn't make the boy or group top 8 (named themselved InTENsity)

Boys:
    Brian Bradley
    Chris Rene
    Marcus Canty
    Phillip Lomax, probably, but Skyelor Anderson and Nick Voss are not ruled out yet

Girls (this guy is least certain of these):
    Rachel Crow
    Simone Battle
    Tora Woolshin
    Melanie Amaro
    He has no info on Drew, Tiah, or Jazzlyn. So he could be really off on this one.
    I read a spoiler that matches up to this. For the girls, the spoiler I read indicated that Drew, Tiah, and Jazzlyn are out.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-11-2011 at 07:10 PM.

I really like the group of girls that was thrown together. "Born this Way" is what they sang tonight. They have good harmony

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I really like the group of girls that was thrown together. "Born this Way" is what they sang tonight. They have good harmony
    I agree - and I liked them A LOT more than InTENsity. I hope that spoiler is wrong! But maybe X-Factor is trying to compete with Disney.

FORT Newbie

That makes me sad. I LOVE Jazzlyn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast