+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Potential Top 16 *** SPOILERS ***

Re: Potential Top 16 *** SPOILERS ***

After watching all of the Judges House auditions, I came up with a slightly different list for the final 16. For the Groups I have: Intensivity, 2 Square'D, 4Shore & The Anser. For the Over Thirty I have: Tiger, Josh, James & Stacy. For the Boys I have: Chris Rene, Marcus, Brian & Tim. I made no changes to the Girls catergory, since I totally agree with the potential spoiler.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

There's been a little shake-up in the predictions for the groups. The person who came up with these is basing it on inside sources and activity on social networking sites (like Facebook, youtube, twitter, etc.) This is the latest prediction for the groups:
    Lakoda Rayne, InTENsity (which means both made-up groups survived), Stereo Hogzz, and Brewer Boys

There was also some mention of the possibility of Drew replacing Tora for some reason. Or maybe she was chosen instead of Tora. I can't find the original discussion about it - just references to it.

On a side note, somebody at VFTW has his own predictions, and claims 100% accuracy on AI for however long he's been doing that. I also can't find the list of predictions for all groups, but a couple of groups had 5 in them. Not because the judges chose 5. Not quite sure why. But I wanted to share the list for the girls, which differs the most.
    Drew, Rachel, Simone, Jazzlyn (or possibly Tora).

Lastly, I found this schedule for the next few weeks.
    Tuesday, Oct. 18 (8:00-9:30 PM) Judges’ Homes, Part 3 (Special Tuesday Airing)

Tuesday, Oct. 25 (8:00-10:30 PM) Finalists Revealed (Special Tuesday Airing)

Wednesday, Nov. 2 (8:00-10:00 PM) LIVE Performance Show

Thursday, Nov. 3 (8:00-9:00 PM) LIVE Results Show

Wednesday, Nov. 9 (8:00-10:00 PM) LIVE Performance Show

Thursday, Nov. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM) LIVE Results Show

There's been a little shake-up in the predictions for the groups. The person who came up with these is basing it on inside sources and activity on social networking sites (like Facebook, youtube, twitter, etc.) This is the latest prediction for the groups:
    Lakoda Rayne, InTENsity (which means both made-up groups survived), Stereo Hogzz, and Brewer Boys

There was also some mention of the possibility of Drew replacing Tora for some reason. Or maybe she was chosen instead of Tora. I can't find the original discussion about it - just references to it.

On a side note, somebody at VFTW has his own predictions, and claims 100% accuracy on AI for however long he's been doing that. I also can't find the list of predictions for all groups, but a couple of groups had 5 in them. Not because the judges chose 5. Not quite sure why. But I wanted to share the list for the girls, which differs the most.

I will be shocked if Drew doesn't go through.
    Ain't Love Grand!

I was redirected here by BuckeyeAddict (thanks!) since I posted on the wrong thread. I'm reposting my comment and hope that it's ok. I find it interesting that there aren't many fans of this show here at the FORT. Who I think should make the live show:

Over 30s: (I think only two of my choices will make it)
    1. Josh Krajcik
    2. Elaine Gibbs
    3. Leroy Bell
    4. Tiger Budbill

Girls: (I think only two will make it in my list)
    1. Melanie Amaro
    2. Drew Ryniewicz
    3. Tora Woloshin
    4. Jazzlyn Little

Boys: (Like my choices above I feel like only the first two are a given)
    1. Marcus Canty
    2. Chris Rene
    3. Brennin Hunt
    4. Phillip Lomax

Groups: (This is the weakest category)
    1. The Stero Hogzz
    2. 4 Shore
    3. The Anser
    4. Illusion/Confusion (they really didn't show much of their performance so I doubt they'll make it)

The judges would probably include an all-Girl group. I prefer Lakoda Rayne over that messy 2'Squared. InTENsity sucked and it's like a choir. They said they only rehearsed for a couple of days and it showed. They should have just selected at most 6 soloist for that group because some of them are not that good. If i'm in a Groups category, i'll be really upset if they make it and not my group. Do we really care about the Groups category? I think no Groups or Duo ever won UK's X-factor.

The toughest group really is the Girls and followed closely by the over 30s. I hope Dexter doesn't make it, I don't like him and he really didn't sing much in his performance. James Kenney's audition wasn't even shown and his performance was like 2 seconds long so he was just filler. Stacey Francis is way over-the-top, I prefer Elaine Gibbs over her but Stacey might get the sympathy vote from the judges. Iglesias like Christa but Nicole didn't. Nicole has the toughest job of the four because she'll have to tell half of the over 30s that their music career will be over.

LA was never big on the kid rapper and Voss. So we know those two are out. Simon mentioned from the preview for next show that he was sure of this girl but now she's going home. That's either Lips or Rachel. He said Rachel is unbelievable but she's in a tough category. Frankly, for a 14yo she's really good but she's out of her league at this point of the competition. And I don't even know how Simone made it this far. Simon also mentioned someone lost her confidence (and may be out) and I feel he was referring most probably to Drew or perhaps Jazzlyn. He was also not feeling Tora although I thought she was incredible. BTW, I thought Angela Martin was going to be in this show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post

OMG. I would be thrilled if the Brewer Boys and Drew made it through after all. I am an old lady and am not at all about teeny-boppers, but ... I honestly enjoy the tone of their voices more than any of the other contestants except Leroy. He's at the top of the list for me too.

This is an emotional show compared to Idol. Watching 4 get cut from all of the categories will be really difficult - esp. in the 30+ category.

I would like to see that category doubled. To reflect the fact that they need more of a chance than the others? Yes?

I really hope LeRoy has made it to the top 4. He is amazing and I thought he did very well singing for Nicole. I know Simon likes Simone and I am not sure why. Maybe cause her name is most like his. I find her arrogant and I could tell from the rest of the girls sitting around the table they are not impressed with her either. The girl could not remember one word of her song she was supposed to sing at boot camp. If it had been any other person they would have been cut right then. She concentrated on going out there and strutting her stuff. If he puts her through then I hope the voting public send her home the first week. As you can see there is no love for her from me. What a shame to put her through and send someoone home more deserving. I hope I am wrong and she is sent on her way.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I agree - and I liked them A LOT more than InTENsity. I hope that spoiler is wrong! But maybe X-Factor is trying to compete with Disney.
    Hmm, think I've seen that Disney reference before. (For everybody else, I'm talking about http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/x-factor/91784-judges-homes-discussion-thread.html)

I am going to croak if this spoiler is correct. They were easily the worst act out of the 32. I could be totally wrong here, but I vaguely remember that they had a group like this on the British X-Factor--and that they ended up being the first act voted off once the live shows began.

As for sob stories, yeah, David Cook was a class act. I remember one night on Idol, Ryan gave a shout-out to David's brother, who was in the audience. What didn't get mentioned was that David's hometown had held fundraisers to come up with the money for a special medical flight, since the brother couldn't withstand the rigors of commercial travel. He had said that it was his dream to see David perform live before he died, and the community responded. David could so easily have milked that for all it was worth in sympathy votes, but he didn't even mention it. That's one of the reasons why I love him. I'm so glad he's done well since then.
    Last edited by Babbred; 10-18-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Hmm, think I've seen that Disney reference before.
    It was such an astute observation, I had to use it again (credit to Babbred!).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12