+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Josh Krajcik

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Josh Krajcik

I hope it's OK to start a thread about Josh, since there's only one other top 32 contestant who has his own individual thread. There have been several posts from people who list Josh as one of their top favorites. This article makes it sound like there may be a lot more good things coming from Josh! I also saw on a TV interview (either with him or his friends and/or fans) that he's really a rocker. My guess is he's more of a blues/soul rocker.

Television | Area singer dazzles in

I also found something from 2007 that lists band appearances, and Josh's band was backing a guy referred to in the article above (who I'd never heard of). Also listed was a stop in town for Taylor Hicks.

Re: Josh Krajcik

Josh is very talented and takes command of the stage. Even though I have never seen him play except in videos, I have been told his videos donít do him justice as he also has exceptional skills as a guitarist. His piano skills are bad either. He is one of the best if not the best singer on the show. Iím looking forward to seeing more of Josh on the X-Factor.

I got chills multiple times during his First Time Ever I Saw Your Face performance.

He is definitely my favorite---and there are some great singers there who i also like a lot. But my votes will be going to Josh.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Local news story about a viewing party this past week. Josh's gf was interviewed. Cute girl - she really looks like a perfect match for him.

WSYX ABC6 On Your Side Top Story - Krajcik Makes Magic on X Factor

In case anyone was wondering about what's been up with Josh since X-Factor ended, I don't have much information. But I did read an article that said that Josh is taking his time, and he's reviewing many offers from multiple record labels. Reportedly he's talked to Columbia, RCA and even Simon's SyCo label. I believe Epic, which is where Melanie, Chris and Astro signed, is also an option.

Here's an interview done with him by a local free publication. No big news or anything, but he discusses how he felt during the finale, after the results, and what his plans are for the future.
    http://www.columbusalive.com/content/stories/2012/01/12/catching-up-with-josh-krajcik.html

Josh was interviewed by our local FOX news station recently, and it aired last night after AI. He seems very happy and things are going well with his gf. He recounted a story about how he & she went to the grocery with a small list, and it took them 2 1/2 hours to get their shopping done because so many people wanted to talk to him!

The biggest news - he's been signed by Sony! That is really impressive, IMO. But then again, so is he! Anyway, he's been collaborating with writers in LA and London. There is a newer video on youtube that shows him singing The Beatles' "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window" while playing acoustic guitar. His goal is to have a CD available before Christmas this year. Fingers crossed!
    JunkieGirl and Ralfdallas like this.

I'm really excited. I just heard that Josh will be playing the Newport Music Hall in Columbus (OSU campus) on December 14 - and I'm pretty sure I'm going!
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

FORT Fogey

I was wondering what was happening with Josh.

He is amazing. Give me him over the girl who won any day of the week. She's fabulous, of course, but not unique. SHe doesn't do it for me.
    bee stung lips and NEPASue like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I was wondering what was happening with Josh.

He is amazing. Give me him over the girl who won any day of the week. She's fabulous, of course, but not unique. SHe doesn't do it for me.
    Doesn't do anything for me either...bored sick of her style of singing. Frankly, I don't think she's doing anything for anyone at this rate, since she hasn't even released an album yet, as far as I know.

Hope Josh makes it big somehow.
    Jexter, BuckeyeAddict and NEPASue like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I bought Josh's EP last Thursday. It's fantastic! "One Thing She'll Never Know" is even better on his EP and "Let Me Hold You" is just beautiful!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast