+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The X-Factor 10/6 Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: The X-Factor 10/6 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The show that was preemped by stupid baseball last night will be shown on Sunday at 8 pm., in case anyone is interested.
    I was engaged in Survivor, Bravo's "Work of Art" show and then Top Chef Just Desserts last night. I kept flipping to CHannel 9 and only saw baseball. I wasn't sure if the show aired afterwards or not. Thanks for sharing the scoop.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh wow! I missed Work of Art!! Thanks for the mention!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Baseball is in this slot until the playoffs are finished. At the begining of the game they announced that X Factor would follow but it didn't. I hit record on all shows for hours after and nothing.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Baseball isn't always on - at least not on FOX. It wasn't on FOX Thursday, and the game ended shortly before 8pm (why couldn't THAT have been the night they ran late?). The only reason the game was on at night Wednesday was due to a rain delay. HOWEVER - if Detroit and Texas go to a game 7, it is scheduled to be on FOX on Sunday night starting at 8:05!

I believe Wednesday's show aired Thursday, and Thursday's show will be Sunday (instead of Wednesday's show being on Sunday). I'm being a bit technical, but the way the show was presented Thursday, it looked like it was the first of the 2 judges house shows. According to TV Guide, on Tuesday they'll reveal the top 16. Note that's Tuesday - not the normal Wednesday or Thursday. The World Series does start on Wednesday, and, depending on how many games it takes to for a team to win 4 games, it could go on through the following Thursday. But there is no game scheduled on Tuesday October 25. Got that?

The second half of the performances at the judge's houses was tonight (http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/x-factor/91784-judges-homes-discussion-thread.html). The results will begin on Tuesday. After that, who knows? Like Buckeye said, the WS begins on Wed on Fox, so how they will work around that with the X-Factor?
    Last edited by Babbred; 10-16-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

There isn't much of a following in the FORT for this show considering that there are more talents on this show than in American Idol. The show just ended an hour ago here in the West Coast but it has been over for over 4 hours already in the East Coast yet I have the first comment. Who should make it in each category?

Over 30s: (I think only two of my choices will make it)
    1. Josh Krajcik
    2. Elaine Gibbs (technically she's better than Stacey Francis)
    3. Leroy Bell
    4. Tiger Budbill

Girls: (I think only two will make it in my list)
    1. Melanie Amaro
    2. Drew Ryniewicz
    3. Tora Woloshin
    4. Jazzlyn Little

Boys: (Like my choices above I feel like only the first two are a given)
    1.Marcus Canty
    2. Chris Rene
    3. Brennin Hunt
    4. Phillip Lomax

Groups: (This is the weakest category)
    1. The Stero Hogzz
    2. 4 Shore
    3. The Anser
    4. Illusion/Confusion (they really didn't show much of their performance so I doubt they'll make it since I think they will put through at least one all-girl group like Lakoda Rayne...inTENsity is a joke)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Hey, JammyJoe - Babbred started a thread called "Judges Home Discussion Thread" and was posting about last night's show in there. She and I are the only ones up to this point who have commented in there, though.

I just realized that I figured you'd like Phillip Lomax because of your avatar!

Oh...ok. There was no episode recap or thread for last night's telecast so I went here instead. I didn't know there was a different thread. Thanks for the heads up. I was looking at the other candidates for the boys and I wasn't big on the remaining ones but maybe LA will put in a country singer in there to replace either Hunt or Lomax. I would think it will be Tim Cifers. I also didn't think that Anderson, Bradley and especially Voss made as good an impression on him than the others.

Each week I try to start a new thread for that week's episodes. Unfortunately, I forgot to start one for the first half of the judge's homes, since it jumped to Thursday and I was busy watching Project Runway. I watched the Factor later, though, and I have some vague memories.

1. The Brewster Brothers sounded blah

2. (sigh) I love Dexter, but I agreed with Nicole. Not a great performance. I'm worried about him.

3. That group of four that was thrown together by the judges did surprisingly well. With more practice and polish I think they could be pretty good. Why didn't the judges create a boy's group to match them instead of that hideous group of 10?

4. What is up with Simom and his posse? Hello? Bury them out of sight so the cameras can focus on you? I love you, too, Simon, but I wasn't impressed with how you conducted your auditions.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234