+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

Re: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Justin Beiber-girl was fantastic!!!! I don't like Bieber, though....he can go sit down.....I'll take her! I thought she looked older than 14, though.
    I thought she was lidr( I think they did as well) loved her voice, she has much talent .
    Also liked Josh I think his name was, big guy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Could not figure out what Simon saw in that little girl with the space between her teeth. He was ready to kill the two women for voting agsainst her. Ahh Simon, remember when you did it for petty reasons on AI? Becasue he didn't like country or Broadway, anybody who sang songs from those genres were pretty sure to get thumbs down. He did take it pretty poorly ( which made me laugh)
    I didn't get that one either. I was grateful for Nicole and Paula realizing that other than a dazzling smile and personality, the girl was nothing special. She oversang, screeched the words, was WAY, WAY off-pitch the entire time. She barely hit a note on the actual note. And the nerve of her singing acapella. The only people who can get away with singing acapella affectively are those who have an EAR for music--something this girl definitely does not. And then when given another chance to prove herself, what did she do? She picks a song that while although a great song, did absolutely nothing to help her show off her alleged vocal ability. Her incessant runs and riffs did nothing for me at all. Imo, she is NOT a singer. Period. Over-performing doesn't make a song sound better rather, it makes it sound worse. She's the type who doesn't know who to reign it in or dial it back.

Still not getting what LA and Simon were on about. Maybe LA thinks that with some fine tuning her vocals can be better or something. Because as it stands at the moment, her vocals are not good at all. I think Simon was more enticed by her bright smile and charismatic energy than anything. But neither of of those things, without the aid of great vocals makes a great artist.

The only one who really stood out to me last night were the country-singing black guy and the burrito guy. Other than that, the rest were a major meh for me...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Is it on again tonight? hope so.I really enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Is it on again tonight? hope so.I really enjoy it!

Yes, but I don't see a thread opened for tonight.

FORT Fogey

9/29 sucked.....way too many bad singers. I don't know what Simon thought was so special about THIS show because this is just a continuation of AI.

FORT Fogey

I like this show. This will replace AI for me. Sure it is similar but the differences are good. I am looking forward to the next stage. It is all about the judges for me and I am glad to see Simon and Paula again. I also like LA and Nicole, good group. I predict AI is on its last legs and will do a swift wind down as the ratings suffer. It is stale and the judges are just not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I like this show. This will replace AI for me. Sure it is similar but the differences are good. I am looking forward to the next stage. It is all about the judges for me and I am glad to see Simon and Paula again. I also like LA and Nicole, good group. I predict AI is on its last legs and will do a swift wind down as the ratings suffer. It is stale and the judges are just not good.
    I'm with you Shoepie. I love LA. I'm also looking forward to the actual competition. I do wish they would have shown more of the auditions of people who got through rather than the one's that stunk. C'est la vie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I'm with you Shoepie. I love LA. I'm also looking forward to the actual competition. I do wish they would have shown more of the auditions of people who got through rather than the one's that stunk. C'est la vie.
    I loved that the auditions were limited to only 4 shows. I also thought they showed fewer bad auditions than AI.

I will be watching X-Factor for only one reason and that is Josh Krajick. I knew his mom in high school but lost touch after I moved away. A couple of my nieces went to high school with Josh and know him personally. Josh has been making music since high school and is well known in that part of Ohio. BTW didn't editing make it seem like Josh lives with mom. Not true, mom lives about an hour away from Josh.
    Last edited by Jasmine305; 10-02-2011 at 11:00 AM.
    Babycakee and JohnnyK like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Nice. Josh is one of my favorites so far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast