+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: X-Factor premier show discussion 9-21-11 **spoilers**

X-Factor premier show discussion 9-21-11 **spoilers**

Lets remember to keep it in here until midnight eastern. Thanks.

Welcome back, Simon!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Re: X-Factor premier show discussion 9-21-11 **spoilers**

Where's everybody?
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't figure out what people are hearing that I am notn with these. Anser(sp?) boys.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Siameze (or however you spell it) is a hot mess
    KELBEL likes this.

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I feel so all alone

Who in the heck told that idiot that pulling down his pants and making his wee wee dance was a good idea?

Yeah, that pants down audition was uncomfortable. I felt so bad for Paula. She's a sensitive person and I could see how that would upset her, and all I saw was a big red X! They should've stopped that one as soon as his pants went down. Dumb, dumb. I liked the first judge better, too, the Scottish one? I can't remember her name now. I know I read a few months ago that they thought she didn't mesh well or that the accent was too strong for American TV. I disagree! But we'll see how Nicole does. We didn't hear much from her except that it was her birthday.

The first girl (little mixed race cutie who sang Mercy), the 42-year-old black woman with the rough past (Natural Woman was her song), the Usher-like guy who sang Stevie Wonder and overwhelmed himself on stage, and the last guy (white boy hip-hopper who tore it up with his own song about a little homey!!!!) are definitely the stand outs from this episode. I honestly thing the Little Homey rap could be a single right now. It was that good.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I watched the first half-hour and the last 15 minutes. I liked the really good singers...the ones that opened and closed the shows were amazing. But it was at just about the half-hour mark when they had the disillusioned singers...I just couldn't take it. (I watched last week's Top Chef - Deserts.)

Does anyone else think LA Reid kinda looks like RuPaul without all the makeup? As a judge, I really like him tho.
    Last edited by dagwood; 09-21-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

I was flipping over from Criminal Minds.
    I liked the pretty English girl a lot better than Nicole S. I find Nicole overly fake. Sorry.
    I saw a couple of good singers. The black girl with the tiny shorts and a great body. She had a great voice and showmanship on the stage. Also loved the guy who did Stevie Wonder.
    Did not like the trio - The Anser - who did Adele. Not sure why everyone raved about them.
    That was all I saw. Of those people that I saw, though, they were infinitely better than the people on AI, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Wow.Some BIG talent already on this show.. The ones I saw were terrific! I can't wait for tomorrows night

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast