+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: X-Factor premier show discussion 9-21-11 **spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: X-Factor premier show discussion 9-21-11 **spoilers**

Good point, good point!!

Loved the show last night! Enjoyed every minute of it!

I am not a fan of the arrogant little rapper boy. LA Reid says "He's just too young.", he needs to go and take that other very young girl (who had the very first televised audition, that so many people loved)....and I didn't) with him. I think they did not make a smart move by allowing people so young.

Once again, I think we need a show for junior contestants....where those children belong!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Good point, good point!!

Loved the show last night! Enjoyed every minute of it!

I am not a fan of the arrogant little rapper boy. LA Reid says "He's just too young.", he needs to go and take that other very young girl (who had the very first televised audition, that so many people loved)....and I didn't) with him. I think they did not make a smart move by allowing people so young.

Once again, I think we need a show for junior contestants....where those children belong!
    Yes, I agree. I'm not so much a fan of mixing the younger ones in this show. I definitely see the talent in many of the ones we've seen. But i think they're far too young for the whole process.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Just popping by to put in my 2 1/2 cents worth... Josh Krajcik is, for me, by far the best... Hoping he does well and wins the whole kit N kaboodle - 5G's baby!!
    BuckeyeAddict and JohnnyK like this.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

FORT Regular

So my husband and I are not loving this show. I was so excited to see Simon again with Paula...but so far we just feel like its SO HEAVY. American Idol was pretty funny with the auditions and then you also got to know the good singers and by the time the competition got to the more serious stages you had people to root for. In this show its so emotional, so serious...almost hard to watch. I don't find myself looking forward to watching and that stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee View Post
    Just popping by to put in my 2 1/2 cents worth... Josh Krajcik is, for me, by far the best... Hoping he does well and wins the whole kit N kaboodle - 5G's baby!!

hmm good choice. There are a couple I really really like already
    JohnnyK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

belong!
    He should not have been picked for boot camp just based on his arrogant attitude. What are we teaching our kids by allowing such behavior and than rewarding it???

I am not liking this show. Will watch tonight and maybe one more. If it doesn't pick up, I am done.

I enjoyed last night show, there are some really good singers that I hope stick around. I don't remember any names at this point though. I also hope they get rid of the younger ones, but I expect some of them will stick around because they'll want to have a "variety" of people, and I know Simon goes for the drama a lot of the time. I'm just glad to be through with the auditions.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee View Post
    I agree... but I suspect Simon is looking for someone who looks like a "pop star." I hope I'm wrong, because I really love Josh's voice.
    Babycakee likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

I am huge fan of the blonde rugby coach and the girl from Florida, with the beautiful voice, who sang Beyonce's song, Listen.

The groups last night were just impressive, over all!

The first group tonight, that sang Marvin Gaye's What's Going On, STANK!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-06-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast