+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By justCoz

Thread: Work of Art II 11/2 Show Discussion

Work of Art II 11/2 Show Discussion

Starting now on Bravo, 9PM ET.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: Work of Art II 11/2 Show Discussion

Taped it, saw it this morning. I think Kevin's interactive piece relating directly to the child should have won, but that is because I like Kevin and am glad he is around for another week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Work of Art II 11/2 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Taped it, saw it this morning. I think Kevin's interactive piece relating directly to the child should have won, but that is because I like Kevin and am glad he is around for another week.
    That's how I felt. I really saw the visual correlation much better with his piece too, something that was supposed to be part of the challenge. Were they thinking the other piece would auction better? It was beautifully drawn. I was impressed with Sucklord sticking up for the guy that went home. I also understood where he was going with that piece, which is weird because I don't always. Other than the edit I would have thought it would have been a safe piece, not even at the bottom at all.

Was the girl that worked with Sucklord also on Project Runway with their kids art show?
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread