+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/8 Premiere – “Welcome to Hooterville”

FORT Newbie

Nope No Hoax

Quote Originally Posted by RuskyBiz
    If you ask me, I think the whole thing is a hoax. These people are straight from central casting. They can't be real!
    They ARE real, although their personas, and boobies, are not. Their personalities were lifted directly from '80s soaps like Dynasty and Falcon Crest. (Ashley, in fact, played the Carrington grandson as a child actor. Look it up on the CBS site.)

So, if it is a hoax, it's more of a meta-hoax where the players themselves are unaware that they've been conditioned by decades of mindless television watching into a mindless television family.

Nietzsche wrote, "When you stare into the abyss, remember that the abyss stares back into you."

Well, he wrote it in German, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    She is twenty and very pretty. Still an implanted bottle blonde, but in not such a harsh streetwalker kind of way.
    Poor eny. Having to describe a bevy of bleached ho's with inflatable boobage in such a way that the rest of us might be able to keep them all straight.

Excellent recap!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

We have heard that her “boutiques” carry a line of doggy clothes, so watch for some nauseating canine fashion.

He tells us his relationship with Dad has been rocky, but he loves him and would do anything for him. ( Like say, appear on a ridiculous pseudo reality show)

Unlike the other implanted ones, Danielle dares to be a brunette so watch for some defiance.

( three lines of calligraphy on a stage prop do not make a last will & testament , but I digress.)

Very clever as ratsnest head Penny wouldn’t dare go near that humidity. She’s not a go with the fro kinda girl.

These are just some of my favorites - I love your humor, eny! Maybe your poison pen was the reason for the show's demise...
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    rofl @ eny's comments

penny makes me love my own mother so much more..... and then rejoice that my dad's broke... and yet sadly he still has the budget version of penny hanging around him, replace the anorexia with over eating and the sillicon with in your face body odour

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12