+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/8/04 Show *** Spoilers ** Premiere

LG.
    the first. dramatic. inheritence. ceremony. . . good lord
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    Penny, the wife, is the first out of the limo. She's wrapped up in a way too-tight piece of red cellophane and she's got two mutts (neither of which is a Pomeranian, unfortunately) on a leash.

Billy, his biological son, is next.

Third comes a big, fat piece of white trash who's wearing a red tent --- oops, that's Bill's mother in law.

Fourth out of the limo is Cousin It -- oops, actually it's a guy named Ashley. He just looks like Cousin It. My mistake.

Then comes Kristin, Ashley's ex.

Next up is Scott, Bill's BIG, FAT OBNOXIOUS BROTHER IN LAW. Oops, this isn't Fox. Nevermind.

Danielle is the "Trusted Employee" who's got the biggest pair of implants I've ever seen in my life.

Next up is Mickey, who's a grown up cowboy and actually seems like the sweetest of all so far.

Crystal is the "Close Family Friend" and all I can see is bleach-blonde hair and orange tanning lotion residue and implants.

The last guy is named Josh (I think -- I missed it) and he's a guy that Bill "took in" when Josh's life was rough. We don't know why.
    Last edited by Pomeraniac; 01-08-2005 at 08:38 PM.

Penny really doesn't like his son. It is obvious that she sees him as a threat. She definetly is the evil step mom.

Well I hate Penny already, calling her son an A hole...

Good grief, this had BETTER be staged for our entertainment
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

FORT Fogey
    The only one I really like is Josh... the employee seems nice enough I guess. This guy deserves to have his money taken away, just for taking in all these golddiggers.

So, this show is for real is it?
    I can't shake the feeling that it's all a Schmo-like hoax.
    The family seems like a bunch of hastily assembled actors.

FORT Fogey
    The Will originally names everyone as heir. Each week they have challenges that test qualities that Bill admires.

If they win the challenge they get to wear some goofy ring and they earn the title of "Protected Heir."

The Protected Heir then names someone that they want to see protected, and so on and so on.

The last person standing, who's not named, is the one who gets cut from the Will.

Ok, I'm confused, why is the ex-girlfriend of the current wife's son in the running for the cash?
    Or did I just read that wrong?

FORT Fogey
    Penny calls Billy ". . . a piece of sh#t kid."

She says her relationship with him now is "horrific" and says she can't stand to be in the same room with him.

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    The Will originally names everyone as heir. Each week they have challenges that test qualities that Bill admires.

If they win the challenge they get to wear some goofy ring and they earn the title of "Protected Heir."

The Protected Heir then names someone that they want to see protected, and so on and so on.

The last person standing, who's not named, is the one who gets cut from the Will.
    Thank you, Pom

Coming in on a show after the "rules" have been laid down is so confusing

+ Reply to Thread