+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 1/8/04 Show *** Spoilers ** Premiere

eny
    FORT Fogey
    First of all Tony Hoax - Brilliant .

Second , I'm sorry Labikins for a rough life. The most important realization ( unlike this crew) I made was when I realized that just because people were family , It didn't mean you had to associate with them. Mothers included. Billy should just write the tell all book and go on Oprah.

Third, Billy said when he was in eighth grade she told him he was worthless . He's only 18 now , so that would pretty much be when she walked in the door if they have only been married 4 yrs. I don't know how anyone could say that to a kid. Verbal abuse is as bad as physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    I knew I wasn't the only one who hated Penny!

I'm actually liking this show, but I really wish that Penny would have gone. She is trying to control everyone, and I kind of feel sorry for Ashley. I really hope Billy or Josh win, because they are really the only ones who deserve it!
    I feel bad for Ashley (kinda sorta) too! What kind of mother, after bullying her son into picking her, says (referring to his ex-girlfriend) "she's crying over you". Oh, puhlease.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    I feel bad for Ashley (kinda sorta) too! What kind of mother, after bullying her son into picking her, says (referring to his ex-girlfriend) "she's crying over you". Oh, puhlease.
    Yeah I caught that and thought the same thing. I think Penny has some major problems.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Second , I'm sorry Labikins for a rough life. The most important realization ( unlike this crew) I made was when I realized that just because people were family , It didn't mean you had to associate with them. Mothers included. Billy should just write the tell all book and go on Oprah.
    Thanks, eny. A very wise poster from here PM'd me and gave me some good advice about this show and I think I'm going to follow it. She advised to either continue to watch it or at least read the threads because it would validate my feelings and let me know what the nation would think of my mom, had she been on the show. I believe that I'm going to follow her advice, because this is the second night in a row that I've had nightmares about my mom...all from a damn Reality TV program....sheeezzz!

Third, Billy said when he was in eighth grade she told him he was worthless . He's only 18 now , so that would pretty much be when she walked in the door if they have only been married 4 yrs. I don't know how anyone could say that to a kid. Verbal abuse is as bad as physical.
    Verbal abuse is almost worse than physical and I've had both. Bruises fade but the cutting remarks haunt you throughout your life, like a person who was taunted for being overweight and no matter how much weight they lose, they still see and think "fat".

I'm addicted to Law and Order shows and I just see Plots O' Plenty from this show, all done in flash-back. In fact, after this show finishes airing, I suggest that they do another Reality TV show: "Who killed Penny?!" and ALL of the heirs are suspect!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    doesn't Josh realize that Penny didn't keep her word to save Billy? Why would he have to keep a promise to save Asslick in a later round after neither Penny nor Asslick saved Billy in the first will ceremony.
    That's really bugging me too LG. (I just finished watching my tape of the show.) I kept waiting to see Josh's reaction during the first eviction when Penny & Ashley failed to save Billy, but the camera didn't even go to his face! No way should he have saved Ashley during the second ceremony - Penny was bitching at him even as he stood at the front of the room, as he was about to name someone! I can't believe how intimidated these people are of that witch. I was cheering for Mickey, since he's the only one who'd have a clue what to do on a ranch. But I guess that ship has sailed. And even though Josh is on the right side, I can't bring myself to cheer for anyone that stupid. So I'm gonna have to go with Billy.

One more thing: Bill Sr. needs a smack upside the head. :phhht

*and yes I'm going to watch it next week*
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie

Unless Bill and Witch were dating but not married when she said it which makes me wonder why he would marry a creature that would be so mean to his only child.

She was probably his "Floozy" during his last marriage.

I did a little searching on the price of land in Kansas. Looks like a range of $90.00 to around $300.00 per acre. There must be a nice house on the ranch to make it worth one million.

FORT Newbie

Nope No Hoax

The show's real, no hoax. The host's name is Tony Noakes. Look him up on IMDB:

Tony Noakes IMDB Page

Incredible, but true. Or maybe not so incredible. After 50+ years we're finally lifting our personas from soap operas. Had to happen sometime.

+ Reply to Thread