+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 1/8/04 Show *** Spoilers ** Premiere

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    First off, I mean why in the world would Bill let people like his-step son's ex-girl have a chance? lol. Did CBS tell the family there has to be at least 10 people or something and they had no one else to get? Secondly, Penny is crazy. She is scary with her hair lol and her attitude O_O. I feel sorry for Josh and Billy. Daneille shouldn't be scared if she is fired. She is young and hot...wear certain clothes and she'll get a jobs thrown at her hehe. Overall, show is too dramatic and is mediocre in my opinion. I hope Billy's alliance wins in the end.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

OMG, I haven't read the thread yet...had to get my thoughts out.

Penny must go..that woman is pure evil. She complains that Billy is manipulative? Pot, meet kettle. Then threatening to fire Danielle for saving Billy? Plus the hag tries to get rid of his son, then bitches that Billy has no class for trying to get rid of her? Bill needs a good divorce attorney and I hope he had a pre-nup.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

So, does the host have to explain the rules for the elimination ever ceremony? It doesn't seem that difficult...I think these people can remember how to do it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Honestly I think Penny is the my most hated reality star to date. I really can't stand her.

The show is a keeper though!

I've mostly been watching football. From what I've seen though, I'm not sure I can keep watching this. It is my job.

This show is really good... like most people, I can't stand Penny. I can't even believe she's for real. Ugh.

Love Billy and Danielle - I hope they go all the way.

I'll be watching this show again, it's pretty good - I like the way that people are eliminated, it's different.

The perfect couple to be: Penny and Jonathan (TAR). They could destroy each other and make the world a better place..

I missed the very beginning... How many people in the end will be listed in the will? Is it only going to be ONE inheiritor?

I absolutely can NOT stand people who feel they have the right to control manipulate others. So of course I can NOT stand Penny. I would feel so gratified if Ashley would choose his girlfriend over his mother.

But he didn't, which speaks volumes. I understand why he didn't, but still, it would've showed that he is his OWN person if he had picked his love over his mother. God help the girl who tries to make a life w/ Ashley, while his mom is still walking the earth.

But also, sounds like his girlfriend could be somewhat of a golddigger too.

Anyway, I love this show. But I absolutely hate the premise. It is terrible to consider cutting your own children out of your will. I'm unsure how I'd feel about a step-mom receiving anything... I suppose it would depend on how long she's been in the family.

Anyway, the whole lack of love and complete focus on money is sad. I hope nothing like this ever happens in my family.

Oh yeah, we're poor, so I guess it won't.

Well, as far as I know, it's only for one piece of property. I'm sure has has other estates and not to mention, money for his family.

That's Carrie. She's hot. Amazing Fanatic's Avatar
    So what does everybody think of Bette? Personally, she's kind of just there and she seems so tired all of the time.

+ Reply to Thread