+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill (Sr)

eny
    FORT Fogey

Bill (Sr)

Bill
    The Big Guy
    The reason they are all here. A wealthy Land owner and developer . Is putting his large Kansas ranch up for grabs for this money grubbing crew.

Bill's pre show video
    Last edited by eny; 01-03-2005 at 12:25 PM.

Ugly freaking shirt.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

He looks pretty young for 73! Something about his smile reminds me of Bob Barker

Like Hugh Hefner ugh.
    Yup, with donuts!!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I feel both contempt and pity for this guy at having Penny in his life. Everyone is scared to death of her including this poor guy. I'm sure Scottsdale has some decent divorce attorneys . Look one up Bill before she slits your throat in the night.

Can we actually SEE the metaphorical gun Penny held to his head to make her famous with this show, or do we need to just imagine it?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I can't stand this guy for the sole reason he married Penny and then gave her the advantage in the competition! Idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I can't stand this guy for the sole reason he married Penny and then gave her the advantage in the competition! Idiot!
    So he's thinking with the little head. What's the shock? The whole show only exists because of the witch, and the only reason her "team" isn't everyone in her pocket is because the producers wouldn't have it that way, and besides... all she really cares about is screen-time/getting famous anyway.

He looks SO agonizingly uncomfortable in every shot they show of him all I can feel is pity. I'm sure, behind closed doors he hears very little (or only more subtle) trash talk from her, and she's even this moment passing off her comments on the show as "acting" and telling Bill Sr. how much she actually lurves his son.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It would be interesting to know if there are other family members who are not on the show, 4 marriages and 1 child?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    So he's thinking with the little head. What's the shock? The whole show only exists because of the witch, and the only reason her "team" isn't everyone in her pocket is because the producers wouldn't have it that way, and besides... all she really cares about is screen-time/getting famous anyway.

He looks SO agonizingly uncomfortable in every shot they show of him all I can feel is pity. I'm sure, behind closed doors he hears very little (or only more subtle) trash talk from her, and she's even this moment passing off her comments on the show as "acting" and telling Bill Sr. how much she actually lurves his son.
    I love your vitriolic posts about this show, Krom. It's cathartic for me to read them. Thanks!

Bills sez, "I hate liars and people who aren't honest in their endeavors." Well, Penny has been honest in her hatred of Billy Jr. and she hasn't lied about it, so I guess we can see why Bill Sr. still lurves her.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast