+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Penny

The last picture of her that I'll post, for now. Too bizarre for words.

Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    I didn't see anyone post this and I know there isn't a great deal of relevance behind it, but I found this to be interesting...In that article eny posted it states that Penny moved to Arizona from California during her second marriage. However, on her site I read the info under "About Us" and it says that she moved to Arizona to start a life with Bill. I just found that to be quite conflicting.
    I cannot believe that site is for real. Does she not realize how ridiculous she looks in those outfits? Also could she be anymore full of herself? I didn't get a chance to read these posts before now and I am glad I did because they are quite entertaining and i am glad to see I wasn't the only one hating Penny after the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    OMG! She does her own modeling? Yikes.

You can even see a part of her aerola or whatever it's called

Hey, anyone wanna crank call the store with me
    Last edited by Frostelized; 01-12-2005 at 12:20 AM.

Premium Member
    How did that old SNL skit go.... SASSSSSSY!!!

In case for some reason you're interested in the article which this photo was taken from: source

FORT Regular
    I live less than a mile from her store. Though I have never been in there, I have read the articles in the local paper about her. Bill Long is a well known real estate developer in the Phoenix area. She is real, the clothes are real, the general attitude is real. ( I didn't watch the show so I can't speak for anything there. )

If you are seriously doubting the clothes are real then you have not spent much time in the rareified air of North Scottsdale, or the Carefree/Cavecreek area even north of that. There are little boutique stores all over the area here. Obviously these clothes require a certain "personality" to wear, but I have seen more than enough people who would think nothing of wearing them or dropping $1000 dollars or more on a single outfit.

This is an area where Hummers, Escalades, and Jag's are common place. When I drive my little Suzuki alongside some of these cars I feel quite out of place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234