+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Penny

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Pure evil personified.
    See, unlike Jonathan on TAR I'm not sure I buy it. Is she the world's biggest famewhore? Yup. Manipulating your family into doing a reality show for a useless prize, pulling an act where you are willing to go on TV pretending to be willing to fire an employee for actionable reasons, etc.--even if it's ALL an act she doesn't come off clean, since the one thing I think is clear is that they are all on the show because of her. But evil? That would presuppose that she didn't take everyone aside in the weeks before the show and work the hell out of them with faux plot angles.

I know the basic attitude of FORT is "it's not real, deal with it", so I'm not disparaging the show for this. But I think its always fun to play "spot the hoax/put up job/coached contestant/manipulated contest" and this show, and particularly this lady, reeks of it. So much so that she makes we wonder if I was too quick to dismiss Omarosa as actually believing all her crap, simply because people reportedly tracked her down in real life and she sounded clueless there too.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Scott and Bette would have been the last two of the group I would have picked to be on my team for any type of contest. (if I really wanted to win)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    http://www.electricladyland.com/index.php?pageId=1

Pennys whorestores . Yes one of them is called Floozy .

OMG! She does her own modeling? Yikes.

FORT Newbie
    Oh man she is nuts. If I was Bill I would divorce her due to the way she treats Billy. Yeah I know we don't know the whole story about the father-son relationship but to call her stepson names and to throw wine on him is way out of bounds. I think she just might have a drinking problem as well.

Also why was she mad at Josh because someone saved him? That made no sense to me at all.

This lady doesn't scare the flees of a dog. She's as annoying and as ugly as she looks.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    See, unlike Jonathan on TAR I'm not sure I buy it. Is she the world's biggest famewhore? Yup. Manipulating your family into doing a reality show for a useless prize, pulling an act where you are willing to go on TV pretending to be willing to fire an employee for actionable reasons, etc.--even if it's ALL an act she doesn't come off clean, since the one thing I think is clear is that they are all on the show because of her. But evil? That would presuppose that she didn't take everyone aside in the weeks before the show and work the hell out of them with faux plot angles.

I know the basic attitude of FORT is "it's not real, deal with it", so I'm not disparaging the show for this. But I think its always fun to play "spot the hoax/put up job/coached contestant/manipulated contest" and this show, and particularly this lady, reeks of it. So much so that she makes we wonder if I was too quick to dismiss Omarosa as actually believing all her crap, simply because people reportedly tracked her down in real life and she sounded clueless there too.
    Yeah, for me, she's not so much evil as she seems stupid and damn annoying.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Woah! Those things are bigger than I realized

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    http://www.electricladyland.com/index.php?pageId=1

Pennys whorestores . Yes one of them is called Floozy .
    Someone called Penny a Fame Whore; after seeing her site, with herself draped over her son's arm, I couldn't agree more.

And the bitca is shilling her OWN show on the site...pathetic!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Not only does Penny need to show her tata's but also her arse! :nono I've looked at a lot of the clothes links: Not even Liberace would wear this stuff...dead or alive!

Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast