+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CBS "The Will"

CBS "The Will"

"THE WILL," A NEW REALITY SHOW FOR CBS, IS IN SEARCH OF A FAMILY READY TO COMPETE FOR THEIR FAMILY FORTUNE

Creator Mike Fleiss ("The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette") Describes The Upcoming Series As "Reality TV Meets ‘Dynasty’"

CBS today announced a nationwide search for a large, wealthy family, whose members are ready to compete for the family fortune in THE WILL, a new reality series from executive producer Mike Fleiss ("The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette").

Casting associates of THE WILL are looking for a head of household who has a substantial asset to give to one of his or her potential heirs. Each week, members of the family will compete in physical and mental challenges in an effort to win rewards and stave off elimination from the competition. The last member standing will receive the family inheritance. In the spirit of good-natured competition, the charismatic clan must have a sense of adventure and a substantial sense of humor.

Fleiss describes the upcoming series as "reality TV meets ‘Dynasty.’"

Interested families who would like to be a part of this exciting new reality series can download an application exclusively at www.cbs.com. Applications are being accepted until Friday, Feb. 27, at 5:00 PM PACIFIC TIME.

THE WILL is produced by Next Entertainment, in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss will serve as executive producer.

Interesting. This was back-burnered as an ABC project, several months ago.

Casting Call for ABC's "The Will"

So the family head has to give away his own assets while his family members fight and permanently alienate each other? Is there an upside to this show?

Even funnier, the family member who wins doesn't actually WIN anything, until the heir dies.

The humiliation happens now, but the ridicule lasts forever.

Will George Hamilton be hosting?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I try to imagine my 80 yr old father pitting his children against eachother, and the picture just doesn't come. They'll need one seriously dyfunctional family with a sick son-of-a-gun for a patriarch. The application asks for very few details--age, what do you look like, education, how did you make your money, why do you want to be on the show, and how much money do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Will George Hamilton be hosting?
    Exactly! reminds me too much of "The Family"

Reality/True Crime Junkie Cantgetenuff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    I try to imagine my 80 yr old father pitting his children against eachother, and the picture just doesn't come. They'll need one seriously dyfunctional family with a sick son-of-a-gun for a patriarch. The application asks for very few details--age, what do you look like, education, how did you make your money, why do you want to be on the show, and how much money do you have?

Maybe the Osbournes will apply!
    I want my Reality T.V.!

They'll need some money-hungry, back-stabbing, not close at all family to pull this off!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Interesting. This was back-burnered as an ABC project, several months ago.

Casting Call for ABC's "The Will"
    I remember it, but I thought they changed it to the Family I guess not. But if its reality I will watch it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast