+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CBS "The Will"

There's a little part of me saying "I can't wait for this show!"

There's another little part of me saying "Bring back Survivor!"

And then the other part of me saying "Why don't they just run TAR reruns?"

But seriously, I'm going to watch this show... it might actually be good. One question though, do they vote off their own family members?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

eny
    FORT Fogey
    From the site ....
    In this new reality series, Bill Long, a wealthy land developer and rancher is putting his most beloved possession--a large ranch in Kansas--up for grabs. Bill’s family and friends will compete in both physical and mental challenges to win rewards and stave off elimination. The last person standing will claim the title of most deserving heir and win the ranch.

Contestants -
    Ashley - Bills fourth wife Pennys son. Former child actor that played Blake Carringtons son on Dynasty
    Bette- Pennys mother and former showgirl who is currently a mortgage loan officer
    Billy- Bills biological son whom everyone else calls spoiled.
    Crystal- Required eye candy for the show - aka a 20 yr old "surrogate daughter" and aspiring actress/model
    Danielle- Bill and Pennys favorite employee who looks suspiciously like another actress/model but claims she is an aspiring fashion designer
    Josh- Billy Jrs best friend and surrogate son whom Bill Sr rescued from a troubled family. He has apparently not been in Bills good graces lately.
    Kristen- Hawaiian Tropic model and Billys former girlfriend.
    Mickey- Bills lifelong friend and rodeo coach . Looks like the only non-media whore contestant
    Penny- Bills current and fourth wife. Former model and clothing store owner.
    Scott- Pennys brother who currently manages Bills condos.

Just when you thought this couldn't be any better( worse) it's produced by schmaltz master Mike Fleiss. I expect the tackiest and can we expect a will ceremony where they recieve a piece of the will a la Bachelor - or will they have to cast their voodoo doll into the fire like Gilligan?

If that shirt Bill is wearing is any indication, tacky is mild. Wow.

Nice shirt.

The worst part about it is, now I'm kinda gearing up for this show. Oh no.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

eny
    FORT Fogey
    It's from Fleiss- It has /models , spoiled children, Friends & workers who like the moola, and a trophy wife who seems to be at the center of it all - But not so much the focus that he's handing it over without a fight.

This is reality baby. If you've ever witnessed how badly folks act after the funeral , you'll know how nasty this can get. The best part is- this dude gets to watch just how badly the bunch behaves before he bites the dust.

Cast looks great and it looks like a promising show. Can't wait!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Looks like a promising cast!
    It looks like a promising cast FOR US, for us here at the FORT!!!

***laughs maniacally to self while anticipating endless opportunities to ridicule this promising cast. . . .***

Ohhh man...I'm so against stupid shows like these...but I think I may have to watch it. Why would CBS stoop so low?? After hits like Survivor and The Amazing Race, I would expect to see this on FOX or even ABC!
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    ***laughs maniacally to self while anticipating endless opportunities to ridicule this promising cast. . . .***[/I]
    Hee hee.

Personally I'm rooting for whoever doesn't have implants.

Which pretty much means it'll have to be a guy.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Personally I'm rooting for whoever doesn't have implants.

Which pretty much means it'll have to be a guy.
    I'm betting even they have implants --- maybe in places we can't see, though!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast