+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 3/23 show discussion **spoilers**

Good for the Hawns.
    ETA No pun intended at all Qboots.

Hey, The Hawns were dressed casually for their dinner??? What's up w/that?

Premium Member
    Orlando daughter looks alot like that horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Well, it'll be great fun sorting out my recap notes, then.
    Let me help: Joe did his duck impersonation, and the other Joe found out he's not a bad snow-boarder, and the other other Joe refused to help fix the broken sewage line. I think.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    So guys, is it worth watching tonight?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    So guys, is it worth watching tonight?
    I'd say so.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I thought it was scripted in the end. THat's the vibe I got off of it. I missed the first half because someone called me. GRRRR. What happened in the first half (when they went skiing and had to eat in the elegance that is the Hawn's house)??

And where was Mr. Hawn?
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Ok, who is gonna make the first, gay son not going 'anywhere near the poop shoot' joke?? Not me!
    When I type "lol," I usually don't literally laugh out loud, but this time I did

To answer your question, Evoo, what happened in the first half is that queenie boy was so obnoxious! They paired off with the other family to "teach" them to ski, then when 2 of the boys went off with the poor family's kids on the final "extreme ski," Queenie was so rude to the girl and even said repeatedly to the diary camera that if she didn't keep up he was going to push her down the mountain.

They were also very hateful about the fact that the poor family did not "dress for dinner" the first night, completely oblivious to the fact that they wouldn't have been able to afford "Gucci." So the next day the rich mom took them shopping so they would be able to live up to their standards of dress, and made them try on fur, which they easily could have been criticized for but weren't.

Also they kept telling the poor family that part of their "rules" was "no whining," which I thought was ironic since all they did (especially Queenie) was whine. The other mom missed an obvious opportunity when she didn't add "no whining" to her rules on their half of the vacation.

I kept being distracted thinking of what their mom must have looked like before what I presume was a nose job. Jewish? Those rich women all have the same procedures and end up looking the same. Also wondered if she inherited or married her money (probably both).
    Last edited by Harvest; 03-24-2005 at 01:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678