+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 3/16 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Treehouse Mom sure is quick to judge how the Oeth's live their life but she has children that are seriously out of control. Uhh huh.

Somehow I think Treehouse Mom is a bit jealous of Oeth Mom's independence.

Boy, those Oeths sure cry a lot!!! And Oeth Dad does resemble John Kerry!! LOL!
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

FORT Fogey
    I was really bugged by Treehouse Mom's version of home schooling. I wonder how long she'll be able to home school them with her limited knowledge? I just can't see her teaching algebra and geometry and a lot of other subjects!

Why couldn't she..

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Tree mom brings up the old 'happy gay garbage man child' argument to make her point that her way of living is best. Can't these people get some new material?
    Why does the gay guy have to be a garbage man? I resent that. Why couldn't he be a happy gay "poorer" interior designer? besides most garbage men I know make decent money...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I wish Treehouse Mom could read this thread, but I doubt she has a computer. Nancy, send your kids to school. They need an education, and you're not giving it to them. And your snotty, defensive attitude about Harvard spoke volumes.

The Harvard parents hit a grand slam in the debate when they turned away from the Treehouse parents and spoke calmly and gently to each other about what they have learned about the experience. Instead of wearing their rage and frustration on their sleeves (as Nancy did), they demonstrated control and cooperation. Someone knows how to play the corporate game very well!

I wish Corporate mom would have taken those 6 kids out to a Chuck E. Cheese joint, then to a zoo, a museum, a carnival, and any other fun place where kids can go crazy and explore the world. Keeping them cooped up inside a treehouse is abusive. Nancy is afraid that once they get a taste of some fun outside of her radius, she'll lose control of them. Those kids will have very few social skills, little to no coping skills, and will be completely lost as adults trying to survive in the working environment.

I'd love to see how her kids actually compare academically to their peers. On one hour of "book learnin'" per day, I can't imagine they're up to speed. Poor kids!

"Where Are They Now?" 2015

The Corporate children are getting a corporate education, coming home for corporate vacations.

Nancy sits in her treehouse all alone, as the oldest child called the state the day he turned 18 and had his siblings removed for lack of any formal life training. Keith ran away and is now studying cuisine at "The New School" in NYC and is scheduled to appear on "Iron Chef America."

Harsh, and maybe a bit generalized, but I'm willing to bet I'm not to far off the mark!!
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by LATAS
    The Corporate children are getting a corporate education, coming home for corporate vacations.

Nancy sits in her treehouse all alone, as the oldest child called the state the day he turned 18 and had his siblings removed for lack of any formal life training. Keith ran away and is now studying cuisine at "The New School" in NYC and is scheduled to appear on "Iron Chef America."
    great prediction!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Tree mom brings up the old 'happy gay garbage man child' argument to make her point that her way of living is best. Can't these people get some new material?

You always crack me up when I read the spoiler threads.. keep'm coming!

Anyway.. treehouse mom sure made herself look the fool. Why in the hell would she leave the chicken(s) running in the house?
    She was clearly just trying to undermine John Kerry and infuriate him. I know I would have been pissed off... I love chickens and all, but..they're NOT the cleanest of animals.
    Then, she gets all snarky-like on him when he asked them to play the drums in the basement or something.. "We'll be the background music"..

I didn't like her 'discussions' she was having with the neighbors either.. if they're all like that (ie; stay at home dad, man cooks, cleans, etc)...DON'T KNOCK IT! That's how they live.. just cuz you're a control freak and believe the 'way of life' is to cow-toe to the MAN'S every whim..so be it. Absorb what's going on, listen and appreciate how they live..not openly chastise them to their faces.
    It's THESE types of women who I'd love to spend a couple of hours at a party with, to politely say "screw you" without saying it..

Even if she DID have any validity to her actions, she missed that opportunity to show him "another point of view" by being a bullheaded jerk. Her mission was to "get under his skin" instead.

Corp. Mom.. ugh. She seemed fine and all, but all that crying... enough already!
    Turn around and tell tree dad to cram it where the sun don't shine! I just don't like seeing women have NO backbone with jerky men.

She started crying when she FIRST got there. Geez woman, get a grip!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow And may trouble avoid you wherever you go.
    May the road rise up to meet you May the wind be always at your back
    May the sun shine down upon your face And the rain fall soft upon your fields
    Until we meet again May God hold you in the hollow of his hand
    -An Irish Blessing

"And may you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead" - An Irish Grandmother's addition.

TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Tree mom is just another example of a low IQ causing someone to be narrow minded and very set in their ways. Then she avoids society so she doesn't have to be made aware she's an idiot and can delude herself into thinking she's right. The really sad part is taking her kids along for the ride.

FORT Fanatic
    Did you guys notice how painfully pale the treehouse daughter was? So Flowers in the Treehouse.

+ Reply to Thread