+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 3/16 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Off topic, but I am so jealous that everyone here has a little picture but me. :phhht

OMG! Nancy actually has learned that she doesn't have to control everything! How long will that last?

So let's see. Nancy learned how to become a couch potato. Good for her. I love it that she's learned to be lazy.

VACATION swap is next? Hope it's not as boring as Boss Swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    So let's see. Nancy learned how to become a couch potato. Good for her. I love it that she's learned to be lazy.
    And the Oeth family learned to be less rigid and have fun, along with getting a good education. They seem like the real winners to me.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Let's assume it will be better, given that vacations are way more fun than jobs.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    I don't like trailer parks or skiing. I think both are scary.

THanks for all the mutal snarking, folks. Gonna watch The Daily Show now, Jon is really funny tonight.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Nancy, for all her talk about the quality of her home life and child raising, is so short changing her children on disipline and education. For a woman who gets up every 2 hours to stoke the stove, why the hell couldn't she get up and get the kids to daycare and go to work? Yet, after she flauts the rules, she explodes when Michael insists the children go back to school after her "home schooling".

Kristy, who seemed to struggle the most with the rural life and had to deal with Keith being an ass, actually had a better "family" than Nancy. As structured and as rigid as it seemed, they were more of a family. Nancy in her "the man shouldn't do this, the man shouldn't do that" way of thinking undermined Kieth's ablity to be a father and a partner in the family. For all her talk of being more open, she was far more narrow minded.

Vacation Swap - I'm guessing it's the american version of Holiday Showdown on BBCAmerica. It should be a hoot.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 03-17-2005 at 12:00 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Okay I don't like Treehouse mom. Sorry, but not all women should tidy up after their men. Hello!!! That infuriates me.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

+ Reply to Thread