+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boss Swap

just to clarify I stated hat I hope it's the woman who improves sales, but did so because of her "style" not that she's a woman

Now I haven't seen the episode, and with this show they are so into extremes I may wind up hating her style, but of the two, I know where I'd rather work
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Unfortunately, I think a hard driving, competitive style would be more likely to double sales than a casual, laissez-faire style. I hope it's the other way around though.

Quote Originally Posted by captrick
    How about just plain ol House Swap???
    Next season on Fox: Pet Swap !!
    Two families, one dog-lover the other one cat-lover, will swap their pets for a week and try to learn how to appreciate all God's creatures...

Voice over: Damn! I can't get that dog to sit in the litter box for more than 5 minutes?...

... here kitty, kitty, go fetch, c'mon, you can do it!

FORT Regular
    Does anyone know if Channel 4 in the UK are planning a second UK series of "Boss Swap".

The first didn't get anywhere near the ratings of Wife Swap - but I thought on the whole it was quite watchable and a nice twist on the Wife Swap formula.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12