+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    omg, this show is setting back race relations at least 20 years...

I like LaShelle because she is obviously a loving mother who wants to spend time with her children but she got to drop this waiting on hand and foot for Eric. I have six kids and my wife who is white would never let me just get away with what Eric was doing just laying around like that. LaShelle also needs to check the stereotypes she hold about black and white men.

I don't know what to say about Doreen. She is a lazy, hateful person who should have never had kids because she obviously don't want to take any time with them. I am struggling to find any positive qualities about the woman.

Guy needs to save some of that backbone he is showing to LaShelle for his lazy wife.

Doreen and Eric should learm from each other that they need to help out. And Guy is clueless, mean and clueless. What a child holding the ball from her..

Doreen makes her kids clean so she IS being vindictive by making only Eric do everything.. Hip O Crit beyotch.

I think Guy is letting some of that pent up hostility he has towards his lazy wife out on LaShelle for recognizing what everyone can easily see as a highly disfunctional family.

How can anyone call Doreen lazy and not call LaShelle lazy? She refuses to be an adult and get a job and her house is filthy even though she is at home all day.

LaShelle is an overgrown child who doesn't really have a good concept of the real world. Doreen works hard all day long and deserves to have a life that is not centered around someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyd
    LaShelle is an overgrown child who doesn't really have a good concept of the real world. Doreen works hard all day long and deserves to have a life that is not centered around someone else.
    Except that Doreen Chose to have sex and Chose to have her two boys! She is the mother to them and needs to be a parent and not a slug to them, especially the younger one.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Guy is just a repressed p***y, taking his pent up control issues out on LaShelle. And Doreen is exhibiting so many of the bad stereotypes of black women; she should be ashamed, but she obviously won't be. You can't tell her anything she doesn't want to hear.

I think Eric and LaShelle will benefit the most out of this.

As a child I participated in my household, which included doing as my Mother asked. It isn't bad that Doreen asks her children to do things. It teaches them responsiblity.

Unfortunatley, LaShelle can't learn anything. She is a high school educated mother of 5. She must be mental.

+ Reply to Thread