+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode in this thread only until at least 2:00 A.M. ET.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

The 'bus' life seems a bit extreme to me, especially for kids with no voice whatsoever in that decision.

Funeral dad Rick says his business is very unpredictable. I thought Death and Taxes were the only sure things in life.... And leaving a family vacation to bury the town doctor?? Doesnt he have hired help?

Funeral mom was a bit rude when she said the bus family will appreciate her matching hair, clothes and luggage...

Bus mom thinks a hearse is pronounced 'hurts'.
    Last edited by karen14; 02-16-2005 at 11:11 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    Funeral mom is already getting on my nerves. Could she squeal any more?

I think Funeral Mom (Michelle Pyke) has a much better attitude towards life. But she's a bit high-pitched and squealy for me.

Bus Mom (Lynn Smith) is OK with cleaning the poop out of the bus sewer system, but dead bodies make her squeamish.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Oh man - the funeral dirge they play every time Rick is on screen is cracking me up!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Michelle's boys eat a ton of junk food. Lynn is a health-food nut. She also has to support the boys' sports events. Of which her daughters have none.

Lynn's girls seem to have some kind of phobia about school - obviously Daddy's influence. Michelle tries to explain the social necessity of school.

Lynn (bus mom) should realize that although the boys are eating junk food they are also involved in sports and activities that will let them burn those calories whereas I wonder how the bus girls get their exercise. Well, they do have bikes on the front of the bus.

Michelle doesn't want to stay at the truck stop. "There's prostitutes at truck stops!" She has a point though: Daddy Andre shields his girls from schools, but truck stops are acceptable?

Bus dad is a bit controlling aint he... Pink haired mom has a serious aversion to truck stops.. I mean come on, when you're drunk at 1am w/no fast food places around, the truck stop is the best place for a late nite burger and fries... Doesnt she know that?

Michelle, "Andre, youre a great hose hooking fool. You go boyeeee!"

Well, there's a statement you dont hear to often "Be a man Andre. Plug in your bus." without a cheerleading squad.. How awkward (sp) for these two enclosed in that tight spot when they obviously dont like each other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast