+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Andre left work early and had to visit his beloved bus. The Pyke boys dug the junk food out of the trash and hid it in the garage. I hate it when these people won't play by the rules!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by deny
    Lynn only eats health food? What kind of health food is she eating? Remind me to stay away from that health food...
    Even with a healthy diet if you sit on your butt in a bus all day it's hard to burn it off. Maybe if your husband let you roam the "educational" pitshops at your pace instead of warp speed...

The girls have fun playing soccer and the boys have fun fishing.

I honestly think the kids end up getting more out of these swap experiences than the adults do.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Someone needs to call child services on Andre.
    He is denying his kids any semblance of an education and normal life.

Someone needs to adopt those two kids immediately.

FORT Fanatic
    Oh yeah, base your 12 yr old's lifestyle on how she hated school at 9.

He's the one who needs to grow up. Why can't they travel in the summer and let the kids go to school? Or travel the school year and let them participate in organized summer sports?

Bus Dad wont compromise HIS life so his kids can have FRIENDS because he is the ADULT... What a selfish B@stard...

Andre is the biggest butt-pie I've ever seen! His daughter wants to have friends and family, but he says she can't have both. "I'm not changing my life for a 12-year old."

How is Andre the bus driving fool, gonna pay child support when his wife leaves him w/the kids IF he won't change his ways?

Nevermind, Bus mom doesn't stand up for herself and her own kids and says she will support her butt plug husband in whatever decisions he makes.

FORT Fanatic
    O. M. G. is she crazy? Nevermind, she answered that loud & clear.

Lynn starts to agree with Michelle about the road life being kind of stupid, then Andre basically tells her to shut up, and she ends up apologizing to him! Grr! :phhht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast