+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Michelle's pretty funny, but her voice is grating on my last nerve. Andre says she's not really "trying" to do the housework, she says he's not really "trying" to live life.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    Can't the four year old walk?

Andre says 'we're gonna try' new moms PLAN. He likes Plans !!!

Rule switch time: Michelle got the family a house in their old hometown and the girls will attend school. They seem pretty happy. Plus she got Andre a job.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Lynn wants Rick to work shorter hours, and she tosses out all the junk food.
    Last edited by Qboots; 02-16-2005 at 10:41 PM.

OK, I'm thinking that IF the bus girls really love the 'normal' life again for the week they get to experience it, it will be hard (and cruel) for them to go to the back of the bus again....

FORT Fanatic
    Both of those dads are poor examples for fathers! Those poor girls are miserable and their dad could care less. Why does their mother put up with that kind of man?

Andre practically cries over losing his bus for a whole entire week... Men and their toys.. !
    And this VO guy likes the word 'whilst'..

ETA: Where did they find a school to let these girls enroll for one week? I guess money talks since it appeared to be a private school.

FORT Fanatic
    Lynn only eats health food? What kind of health food is she eating? Remind me to stay away from that health food...

Quote Originally Posted by deny
    Lynn only eats health food? What kind of health food is she eating? Remind me to stay away from that health food...
    I was thinking that too, but maybe she'd have an extra 100pds if she ate 'junk' food.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast