Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Ugliest gay bar ever.

ETA: They show Chris saying the lesbian couple brought nothing to her table or something..... How does she know? Has she been home yet to see if her family learned anything.? Closed minded witch.

And now Dad Brian is dancing at the gay bar. He seemed to be quite acceptable of the whole experience.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Wow, that Dad is a really good sport! How many straight men, religious or not, would ballroom dance with gay men?
    I can't even get my husband to ballroom dance with me!

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007
    Qboots, I think it's time to do yo thang!
    You want me to give Chris the ol' qboot? I don't think we're allowed to vote people off the wife swap island.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The episode was filmed last July, before the series debuted in September. "Wife Swap" is based on a British reality show of the same name.

"We saw what was done in England," Kris Gillespie said. "It was very new, very out-of-the-box. We thought it was a family show we'd all be able to enjoy. We did it for an adventure, as a family experience."

Everyone will come away with a very different view," Kris Gillespie said. "I'll say this: It will be entertaining. But instead of an exchange of ideals, it was an agenda, and that's sad. Had it been a little bit more reality, it could have been smashing."

The Gillespies had an adventure, all right, but it didn't turn out as they hoped.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Ugliest gay bar ever.

ETA: They show Chris saying the lesbian couple brought nothing to her table or something..... How does she know? Has she been home yet to see if her family learned anything.? Closed minded witch.
    I would love to hear her kids tell her how much more they enjoyed their gay mom!

FORT Fanatic
    The Incredible Two-Faced Woman -- I've heard of them before, but haven't seen one so accurately portrayed before. Does Kris even realize she's talking out both sides of her mouth? One minute this is excellent, next the complete opposite is. The working mom thing for instance - she said mom's should be at home. Then during the princess day she says some mom's don't have that luxury... so which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff
    The Incredible Two-Faced Woman -- I've heard of them before, but haven't seen one so accurately portrayed before. Does Kris even realize she's talking out both sides of her mouth? One minute this is excellent, next the complete opposite is. The working mom thing for instance - she said mom's should be at home. Then during the princess day she says some mom's don't have that luxury... so which is it?
    Yes a mother should be home, but some don't have the luxury.

Nicki doesn't have her sexual predator stats correct.

98% are white men ?

Um noooooooo.

I've worked on rape crisis boards and prevention groups.

Chris just called Kristine depraved and immoral. Man I want to smack her!

Closed Thread