Closed Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

She get's to watch PG13, not R.. Heck, the kids on the playground probably say and do much worse. However, If I had kids, I'd probably get them closer to about 10 or 11 before watching more mature shows.

Karen14 I knew a girl when I was in college who did the same thing. Her parents never let her have any freedom whatsoever and when she got away to college she slept around so much that a bunch of people when to the administration and told them she needed help.

I have 2 daughters and 4 sons myself and while I want to protect them especially my daughters because I know how men are you still got to let them live life a bit otherwise they never have experiences from which to learn and will not grow and mature as a person.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Ok, let me say, as a Christian woman from Texas - THIS WOMAN DOES NOT REPRESENT US!!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkie
    The announcer at the beginning of the show said she was with a man and had Lizzie with him.
    ahhh, i must have missed that.

Rule change day: Kristine abolishes chores, Chris institutes chores.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Next: The Gillespe kids watch Debbie does Dallas... They are from Texas afterall.... Just kidding. Some chores are ok, but I'm glad their new mom let's them have some fun..

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    well, as much as i'm enjoying this show (in spite of my complaints lol), i'm tired .... i'll watch the rest tomorrow after work.

Being in an interracial marriage myself and knowing some of the discrimination couples like that can face, I am disappointed that Kris does not have any sympathy for another couple who might face discrimination as well. She wants Nikki to understand the discrimination her family has faced because their are black but to me she doesn't seem to have learned much from her experiences or else she wouldn't want to impose that same mentality on anyone else. She can disagree with the lifestyle without being so disagreeable and cold about it.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    "Gillespe Kids Gone Wild" You can really tell a lot about how the kids really feel about their parents belief systems as soon as they get a taste of freedom!

Daddy Brian can't be too horrible because the kids seemed very natural when showing how they threw his socks around. Chris is being a comayamaya Beeyotch with the yard work.

Closed Thread