Closed Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kristine is having a good laugh over Chris' rulebook.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I like the way lesbian mom could laugh at the other mom's guideline book... Heather has two Mommies is Rated XXX in that family. What are the odd's she would have thought of that book? Producer's have a hand in suggestion's maybe??

FORT Fanatic
    I wonder if the wisdom of Kris' words will hit home while she watches the episode tonight. Saying the lesbian couple live in a discriminatory household because they want their daughter to "fold to their beliefs" (or however she phrased it) is beyond hypocritical. Kris & her husband have molded their 3 children into little robots with no choice but to live the life she & her husband chose for them.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    This is going to be an excellent episode! By watching it, I will perfect my excellence....and if I try hard enough, I might look like Condoleeza Rice too. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Which one is the bio mom of Lizzy.?
    Nikki Boone

Kristine tells her new family she's gay. Brian says that goes against his beliefs but he'll respect her rights.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Chris isn't happy in her new "gay habitat".

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    In Arizona, we have Kristine Luffey & Nicki Boone. Nicki has an 8 year old daughter Lizzie.

Do you know if Lizzie's father is out of the picture ?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    as a gay woman who used to be married to a MINISTER of all things, this woman chris is pissing me off!! she's so freaking ignorant ... i really hope she learns some things in this ...

GAY HABITATS????????????? OH MY GOD!!! This woman needs some help. I so remember living around these types of people when I lived in Texas and I hated them!!!!!

Closed Thread