+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    I too think that you are fun. I'm hoping to be like you some when I evolve to a green named FORT moderator... (no sarcasm here for a change) But I'm 35, can I be your adopted daughter?
    Thanks, but mods are red, writers are blue and us premium members are green. You too can be green. Check it out here. "Premium Member" Program

Too bad - Fontaine parents did not learn much at all. That surprises me.
    But yeah, Ellen's family seems to be working on their priorities.

Well I'm disappointed that the Fontaines have learned nothing. How can you not want a second bathroom in a household of 6 people?

At least Chloe may be recieving more attention than before, so good for the Hermans.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

You could tell Ellen was enjoying time with the family and I was glad to see her take it home with Chloe.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Well I'm disappointed that the Fontaines have learned nothing. How can you not want a second bathroom in a household of 6 people?

At least Chloe may be recieving more attention than before, so good for the Hermans.
    I agree that it was a real shame that there was no change for the Fontaines. The mom has an obvious disorder that makes her hoard like that. If only Ellen had make suggestions on orderliness and pointed out some good things about the family instead of viciously attacking. She might have been able to make a difference, but she is way to narcissistic to care about actually leaving something good with the other family.

At least Chloe may be receiving more attention than before, so good for the Hermans.
    "And in the Fontaine household, nothing has changed...." except she now laughs at the $1000 loss per year with plates.

BIG sigh She's got her family so convinced that clutter=fun, that they can't possibly think that changing will be good. And I agree with you, Qboots: WHY wouldn't you want another functioning bathroom in your house?

Did you hear her ask the son, "Did you use it?", meaning the bathroom. Knowing her slovenly ways, if she uses paper plates because she's too lazy arsed to wash them, taking a bathroom out of commission means one less room for her NOT to clean.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

In 40 years the Fontaine woman's neighbors will wonder what happened to her and why they haven't seen her around for weeks. Then at some point a paperboy or someone will peek in the window and see her legs poking out from under a giant pile of toilet paper and paper plates.

FORT Fan
    Four children and use a bathroom as a storage facility? Heck no.

FORT Fan
    I hope workaholic mother cleans out the house.

Jeez Ellen, come down off that high-and-mighty horse of yours. :rolleyes
    I know. I was watching in bits and pieces (sick kid) and she is truly a beyotch. Just because their house isn't as neat as yours doesn't mean it is filthy and you can't live that way. I didn't see filth...I saw clutter. I would have told her to kiss my butt if she said that to me.

+ Reply to Thread