+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

I hope Donna doesnt forget the cover page for her TPS reports at her new job.

Oh they definitely need more toilet paper so BUY LOTS!!!

And I love the little stupid drawing that Donna made for her office;maybe she can do finger painting, next. It's like she's got a Peter Pan syndrome of not wanting to grow up.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

It's kind of sad that Ellen says she would have liked more kids, but her lifestyle won't allow it. I bet when she's 90 years old, sitting in her rocking chair, she'll suddenly realize that the only thing that ever mattered in her life was Chloe, not the job, not the cars.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I would jump for joy if my kid wanted to just spend some nothing time with me. The clutter house is so familiar to me - it is almost creepy. My sister in law clips every UPS code off of every item she buys and saves it. She saves EVERY cereal box, every newspaper, magazine, every every everything.

Childish??? You nailed it on the head, Jack!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

At least Bill realizes that he and Ellen are slaves to their jobs by choice.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    I would jump for joy if my kid wanted to just spend some nothing time with me.
    When my 26 year old daughter was about 14 she told me she wanted to be a parent just like me when she grew up. She said I was fun to be with and treated her the greatest. Needless to say, that melted my heart.

The flaw in picking such polar opposites for these families to swap is that the moms then feel justified in their own destructive behaviors.

De-kid the house.
    Kiddify the house.
    Wow - each family is sure to grow from this.

+ Reply to Thread