+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

This could be good - what a contrast between the two families. I sense trouble ahead.

Out of the mouths of babes. The daughter understands it better than the parents do.

I'm going to have problems with this show; my Mom suffered from her disorder and our house looked like that growing up. Very, very tragic life.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Donna says "Someone should be dancing here,yeah, I want to see someone dancin here.." are you kidding me...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    This could be good - what a contrast between the two families. I sense trouble ahead.
    Absolutely. They really found some polar opposites tonight.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Donna says "Someone should be dancing here,yeah, I want to see someone dancin here.." are you kidding me...?
    Does she have room to dance in her own home??

I feel like I'm watching the American Idol try=outs with all the "Dancing! Dancing" that that mom was doing. Kids know when their parents are beyond the normal reach of sanity; I feel more sorry for the kids than for Donna.

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I'm going to have problems with this show; my Mom suffered from her disorder and our house looked like that growing up. Very, very tragic life.
    Sorry to hear that Lambi - like I said earlier, my sister in law is the same way. Her kids really suffer too. I have suggested counseling so many times that now I am a meddler.

I find myself identifying more with Donna. My hair is really long, I believe dusting is a waste of time and I like to buy in bulk. Although I do not store things in the shower.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Sorry to hear that Lambi - like I said earlier, my sister in law is the same way. Her kids really suffer too. I have suggested counseling so many times that now I am a meddler.
    I'm so grateful to hear someone else who has experienced this and believes that this disorder DOES exist! In our living room, there was not ONE single piece of furniture to sit on; they were all covered with Franklin Mint Dolls. It went on and on with things crawling and swarming over every surface.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast