+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 1/12 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Hmmm....commercial for Supernanny. Gonna watch that one Unk?
    Of course.
    So since the girls turned Elaine on to rap music she will now revert back to her old habits and be a crack addict staying up all night and partying.

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    :does a cartoon double take:

Elaine? Rap music?? Listen, I don't think they're going to appreciate the Jay-Z at the next Ladies Auxiliary lawn party.
    She may not be welcome anymore since they all know she was druggin' and drinkin' by age 12. Those Auxiliary Ladies can be a tough crowd.

And it's official: The Moose is Loose.

All's well that ends well.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    She may not be welcome anymore since they all know she was druggin' and drinkin' by age 12. Those Auxiliary Ladies can be a tough crowd.
    Yeah, but you don't you know the hubsands will be hitting on her every chance they get.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    I was glad to see the changes in Michelle's household, but now what are they going to do about that foul-mouthed bird?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And it's official: The Moose is Loose.

All's well that ends well.
    ...until they do the six-month follow-up and find Moose hustling pool to try to make up for his losses at the track, and Elaine "smoking the chronic" and listening to the new Eminem record.

Meanwhile, Jennifer and what's-her-name are holding cucumber-sandwich-and-tea parties at the trailer park.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders
    I was glad to see the changes in Michelle's household, but now what are they going to do about that foul-mouthed bird?
    That's an easy fix.

Oldest Girl Jennifer is a near spitting image of oldest boy Sal Evangelista on HBO's reality show Family Bonds. I tried to cut and paste a little picture but I guess I can't do that. Anyhoo, just wanted to point that out. If you actually care to check you could go to HBO.com.

I thought the previews of this show made it look like 'rich' mom was gonna walk off the whole deal too. But, alas, she didnt.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    That's an easy fix.

Thanks for the visual, I was laughing so hard that my family came running in to see what all the fuss was about!
    I do have to wonder how you were so quick with the roasting chicken photo....do you have a stock of them on hand...just in case?

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Oldest Girl Jennifer is a near spitting image of oldest boy Sal Evangelista on HBO's reality show Family Bonds. I tried to cut and paste a little picture but I guess I can't do that. Anyhoo, just wanted to point that out. If you actually care to check you could go to HBO.com.

I thought the previews of this show made it look like 'rich' mom was gonna walk off the whole deal too. But, alas, she didnt.
    I attached it for you, Karen. And, yeah, you're right. Spooky.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

+ Reply to Thread