+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 1/12 show discussion *spoilers*

The thing I always find funny about this show is the opener. While the voice over man is talking, saying horrible things about each family, they're standing there smiling. That always cracks me up.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by luvcures1
    The thing I always find funny about this show is the opener. While the voice over man is talking, saying horrible things about each family, they're standing there smiling. That always cracks me up.
    Except this week, when the youngest of the Brat Sisters split midway through the voice over!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

That's right..she did!

I thought it was really cute when the littlest bratty sister was the only one willing to go running and eat a good (albeit reluctantly) breakfast. The "traded mom" cracked me up when she wouldn't eat the oatmeal..she burst out with a half serious/half aggressive, "EAT IT!"
    She meant it in a funny agressive way..and it worked!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    That's right..she did!

I thought it was really cute when the littlest bratty sister was the only one willing to go running and eat a good (albeit reluctantly) breakfast. The "traded mom" cracked me up when she wouldn't eat the oatmeal..she burst out with a half serious/half aggressive, "EAT IT!"
    She meant it in a funny agressive way..and it worked!
    That's because Baby Brat was testing her and when she found out that there were limits and structure, she recanted. Poor Baby Brat has been floundering via her Mom's desire to be Best Buds 4/EVR.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread