+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/22 Episode Discussion **Spoilers**

Both moms were equally whacked out in my opinion. There was ONE redeeming quality about Bambi though- she had the uptight mom's boys lighten up. That was good. Otherwise, she was a freakin child. "I hate you!". Okay, how old are you, Bambi?? Uptight mom was a bitch.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOO
    Both moms were equally whacked out in my opinion. There was ONE redeeming quality about Bambi though- she had the uptight mom's boys lighten up. That was good. Otherwise, she was a freakin child. "I hate you!". Okay, how old are you, Bambi?? Uptight mom was a bitch.
    Hi All!
    I agree that bambi just seemed like a big child. Her children may enjoy her permissive attitude but they don't respect her authority as their mother. Kids have plenty of friends, they need their mother to act like a mother.

It sounded like at the end Bambi had gotten some parenting going on - her son and she both said so. I don't know about the animals. I'd be pissed but how else could you clean the house? (For the record, 1 cat, 1 dog, 2 birds right now)
    Caprice (what an ironic name) I couldn't stand at first - totally not diplomatic, and completely selfish in her own home. (IT must be totally silent) I was glad to see she had seen that she and her family could be closer without doing "couple time going through the house and listing maintenence chores"

Watching a grown man become disproportionately uptight over placemat settings and the strength of the coffee that a guest made was weird. Caprice should have approached the animal situation differently. Maybe coming up with a list of pets and talking with the family about which ones they might be open to giving away, in what ways their lives/schedules/budgets might be more flexible as a result etc...I agree with Maveno. Animals each have distinct personalities and preferences, and hauling them away was insensitive and overly invasive. I had a cat who had to stay in the hospital once and he got so stressed out that he didn't pee for two days. I'm sure the turtle and prairie dog enjoyed their field trip, but who knows what new fears or behavior problems that little evacuation brought on for the rest of the animals. And yes, it seems Bambi is a collector. No suburban family of 5 needs a kangaroo and a prairie dog. I have two dogs and three cats and I swear the floors grow a quarter inch of hair a day. There's no way to stay on top of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12