+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 12/15 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm always so intrigued by the fun atmosphere of a gospel-type church.
    Me too, I've always wanted to go to one and see what it's like.
    Unk, the Super-Nanny looks like a spin-off of a British show I saw once -- it even looks like the same nanny. If so, it was quite good.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Qboots I think a lot of shows are going to reruns and not being shown over the next few weeks with the holidays and football bowl games coming up. I noticed most of my favorite shows didn't show previews this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade
    Qboots I think a lot of shows are going to reruns and not being shown over the next few weeks with the holidays and football bowl games coming up. I noticed most of my favorite shows didn't show previews this week.
    Actually that's good news - I could use a break.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Unk, the Super-Nanny looks like a spin-off of a British show I saw once -- it even looks like the same nanny. If so, it was quite good.
    Looks like Fox's Nanny 911, which was probably a spin off of the same show.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Why didn't the dad/mom ever check the homeschooled daughter's homework??? I just don't see how they could have allowed the girls to just do nothing....and even let them have credit cards??

I was impressed with the other families two children, not many children like that today, that's for sure. Very well behaved.....they really did deserve to be rewarded for all their hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff
    Schoolwork from 1-4
    "Have I ever done school work for 4 hours"

Obviously not! :
    That had me laughing, too.

My thoughts:

Strict mom's kids were very good kids. Even when they got money they didn't go hog wild. The followed rules well and seemed to be well rounded. I think she is a little too strict, though.

Southern kids need a life. If I were mom and dad I would be giving them a deadline to get a job and/or get out. There is no way my parents would have given me that much money. $100 a week? I got $5. They are a couple of spoiled brats that need a swift kick with the reality boot. :rolleyes

Oh, and they need to get over the mammy cookie jar being put away for a week. Grow up, kiddos, there are more people on this earth than you. She could have tossed the dang thing so deal with it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345