+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 show discussion *spoilers*

Got to agree with Sue giving the kids an allowance for all the work they do. Also about time the lazy Burkhalter kids did something for their keep

FORT Fanatic
    Schoolwork from 1-4
    "Have I ever done school work for 4 hours"

Obviously not! :

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Will you still respect me tomorrow?
    Absolutely.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I just have to say that I am from the south (Tennessee) and these 2 brats are not your typical southern belles. :nono

FORT Fanatic
    I'm of two minds with the allowance thing. Kids should be expected to contribute to the running of the household without expectation of a reward. Moms & Dads don't get paid to make meals & cleanup, it's part of being a family - you take care of yourself and each other. Granted the chores should be age-appropriate (even a 2 yr old can pick up their own toys, put their plate in the sink). An allowance should be used to teach them how to handle & budget money. If they're only given so much they learn real quick they need to save it or get a job to make more.

In response to Shelly holding all of the credit cards and checkbooks of the southern family: "Can she be trusted? Why can't Daddy hold them?"

Okay, can we throw in a "TACT seminar with the racial sensitivity class?" :rolleyes
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Nice of Carl's boss to let him off the nightshift for a week, since the new Mom demanded it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Dad looked a little pissed off.

Justine and Javier sure seem to be enjoying the new rules a lot more than Nancy and Laura-Beth are.

Nancy that is the type of job college and highschool dropouts get when daddy and mommy ain't an open to them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast