+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 recap: "Pierced Punks and the Puritans Who Pray For Them"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    You should always withhold judgment until they sacrifice a chicken. Just a handy rule of thumb.

But Bill is inside, admitting to the camera that he’s been told he can be hard to get along with – the hell you say! – and that he gets emotional and mad and can’t even remember what he said. (That’s what I’m here for, little Napoleon-complex man).

Bill needs a stickectomy desparately.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quoted from Lucy :I, for one, wouldn’t mind seeing burly jackbooted men with “Satan is My Co-Pilot” T-shirts forcing Bill to scrub the bathroom floor with a toothbrush. But, you know, some sort of cash-related punishment for not following the rules would be ok, too.

STICKECTOMY?? *looks at Dagwood* :rolleyes
    Last edited by just1paul; 12-10-2004 at 10:02 PM.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Very funny recap, Lucy! Great job! Almost makes me wish I had watched the show...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Perhaps you can continue the discussion in the show thread, though. Please keep the recap thread focused on Lucy's excellent writing skills.
    I agree. Sorry for the lack of netiquette

FORT Newbie
    (from Cristina)

Finally saw the recap! I l-o-v-e reading 'em.

Allan already set the homeschool angle straight. We actually do supervise the learning done at home, both before the work is done and after it is done. I plan lessons, go over reports, Math, science projects, things being studied, et cetera. The kids also participate in art, drama, music, public speaking, karate and more in real life versus institutionalized, traditional environment. What is unsupervised is the actual time spent fulfilling the duties given to them to complete. (In case that's hard to understand, I guess that would be the equivalent of public school homework being done at home, away from the teacher's eagle eye and on their own recognizance -- yes, there are consequences for not fulfilling the requirements.)

Our kids don't have any tattoos and other than ears, only two noses are pierced -- one has been removed for karate tournaments.

Thanks for watching, and I look forward to next week.

-Cristina

Another fine recap as always, Lucy! Absolutely hilarious throughout. You outsnark the snarkiest! I actually caught this episode this time, and can definitely say you did an excellent job capturing it.

I love Cristina and Allan's family, BTW. They've done a fine job raising their kids, who obviously love them greatly.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

As someone said earlier, this is the FIRST Wife Swap where I had absolutely NO empathy for the Zealot Family. The show was cringe-worthy, but the recap was great fun. Thanks, Lucy.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Wendy – who really looks like the Church Lady in that dress
    ..for some reason I kept thinking of Dustin Hoffman's Tootsie..go figure...

Anyways..perhaps the producers should introduce Wendy and Bill to the Reimer family from Episode 7. They could all go together and get a group rate for getting that stick removed from their collective asses. :phhht

Great Recap Lucy!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Good job, Lucy!!!

Yay for recaps!!!
    When women vote, amazing things happen...

FORT Newbie
    For more of an inside look at The Zany Aguirres from Episode 10:
    http://www.thezanyaguirres.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast