+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 12/01 Show Discussion***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I loved hippie mom....she was open to new ideas
    It's funny, I was completely expecting to dislike her at the beginning of the show, but when she played the game, went along with a few different things, and really seemed to be enjoying herself, I was really proud of her and saw her in a completely different light. But after two weeks with that big-ole cuddly teddy bear biker dad, any woman would be changed for the better (IMO). I loved biker dad! His teen girls were incredibly disrespectful and snotty, though, and their unwillingness to play along really annoyed me. Looks like they're really going through a lot, though, in their lives. Their parents are in a relatively-new relationship and have kids they're thrust into being siblings with. Definite adjustment for any teen. I hope they at least learned some positives from this experience.

My favorite part of last night's show .... when the hippie girls (they were so adorable!) were coloring on biker dad's tattoos! My heart melted. And, I couldn't stop laughing at their silly excited jig they danced when they told their commune friend they were going to "the musement park!"
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    My favorite part of last night's show .... when the hippie girls (they were so adorable!) were coloring on biker dad's tattoos! My heart melted. And, I couldn't stop laughing at their silly excited jig they danced when they told their commune friend they were going to "the musement park!"
    Rumpie, I failed to mention both of these "little" parts of the show......you're right.....they had a big impact on me, too. I'm sure the girls were awed by his tatoos, but it was so adorable to realize that his arms must have looked like living coloring books to them. And the little jig they did on the sidewalk spoke volumes about how excited they were.....I loved how the youngest watched the others for a minute, then joined in. So sweet.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fan
    Even though Zev was preachy, he didn't just stand around and complain; he left the biker family with a new habitable den, front yard, and improved relations with the neighbors. Remember that biker Mom said that the neighbors were actually filing legal complaints against them, so if Zev put a stop to that with the clean-up and neighborhood party he organized, he did the biker family a real service. In the follow-up segment they admitted as much.

I too started out thinking this would just be a disaster, but ended up seeing good points about everybody.

By the way, Zev means wolf, Neshama means soul, Tsipora means bird, Alona means oak.

What does "Bill" mean?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    What does "Bill" mean?
    Nothing. That's why they had to look for meaning in their lives.

Actually, Bill is short for William, which means "Determined Protector". Not a very good description of hippie-dad I guess. But then neither is "Wolf".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I gotta agree this show is under rated. I was hesitant, but I think it gives tremendous insight to just how different we all are.

I still haven't watched the whole show, had to tape it, but after what I am hearing I cannot wait to see this one!

BTW, I might just start that "nap" thingie. It doesn't sound all that bad to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Actually, Bill is short for William, which means "Determined Protector". Not a very good description of hippie-dad I guess. But then neither is "Wolf".
    Oh I don't know. As long as there's no lifting involved he might be able to sing someone to death or something.Belvasgirl just wait a while. The nap thing just sort of sneaks up on you. You'll just be sitting there and, oops!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456